Accepting ME

by Sparkplug 67 Replies latest jw friends

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Now you can call me purty...I might believe you. Mrs Richie Rich Dexter Walla Walla Poin Dexi!!~

• avishai
    avishai

Thanks, sparkplug, now I'm not gonna be able to seep. *drool*

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Each of us has a path that leads to being here. We have had our challenges. The biggest challenge of all is to transcend what we started with and overcome our programming. Can you do that?

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

We are so over our our programming and up to drooling now.... 3 years of deprogramming with you all and ten years this last disfellowshipping!

How are you?

Dexi

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Oh I guess I should explain. My daughter and I were sitting here and we were talking about the prior stuff on the thread and I said how you all had given me compliments on what was a VERY crappy time for me and I actually was going to just accept that that was how I was that day (time). So she asked of me, "and today?"

So I got dressed up. Really dressed up and took her outside to see if she could get shots on the trampoline. Just goofing. Then when I saw all the jiggles going every direction. OMG that was a scary thing...I decided to quiet down for a few that I could deal with less jiggling. That stressed me out.

So these few or ten were taken by my daughter. She and I made sure I wore that dress up dress I did not wear for N years or for dancing or V-day or any other secial day. God it felt good to just JUMP like hell and be a goof looking purty in my dress. Maybe next time I might dance in it!

PS. I like these a bunch better!

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug
    The photos brought tears to my eyes. There is indeed a beauty to the starkness. It's a wonderful place to be in life where you can look back on where you've been and see some beauty there. And to look at who you've become and see beauty there too, well that's incredible.

tall penguin

Thanks TP~ I keep hearing in my head that zoolander guy when he went back to the coalmines for some reason. Its's a merman... a merman! I think I am tooo excited at the moment at selling my home in the AM. that could be.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug
    I heard him but it took several years for it to sink in. I didn't really understand that he meant what he said- not everyone will like you. and that can mean losing people we had hoped would approve.

Wednesday! I think you hit it on the head right there. And I think too I heard for many years conflicting things from my life and people in it. They say one thing...act another. So it is time to listen to what I see. PROOF...

I like what you said about destiny. I have always thought that such a wacked out life like mine is going to have been for some purpose and not only just my families someday. Not that that is not enough. I just find all these things always falling into place. Planning? I don't know, but I wonder.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Nice of you to share a bit of your personal background Sparky and enjoyed the photos, particular the second one with the posts it certainly has

its dramatic appeal to it and the others are good too.

Its quite interesting to return to your past and look back in areas where you once lived isn't . I now live about 5 miles from the house I grew up in, where I spent most of my childhood and

lived there for 20 years, tripping back on occasion now surely brings back a lot of memories.

You do sound like your in a better place in your life physically and mentally and thats always good thing .......Bravo

Homer, How is it to live so close to where you were raised? I cannot imagine. This is my 50th home. Thanks for the Bravo ! Your pretty cool yourself Homer!

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug
    For me, there is no desire to go back and change anything, because things wouldn't be as they are now. Now is pretty good for me.

I say that too, but if I think on it hard enough, I think there are a few things I could have done without no matter what. I just do. If I am truthful with myself. It sounds better to me the other way, but really, I think maybe less abuse and more memory might be good. lol

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug
    (ps are those merlino sheep?)

Eh , I called it a sheep and that man in charge of it about took my head off letting me know it was a RAM.. A RAM!! I am glad he still let me take a pic of his RAM. hehe

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit