ROAD TRIP!!! Would like to meet as many of you as I can in two weeks.

by wings 76 Replies latest jw friends

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    Does the bird go out?

Well, he's usually out of his cage. He can break out of it at will. I don't really take him anywhere because I haven't harness trained him yet.

W

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

I'll be in charlotte if you make it this far!

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I can relate to the 'Need a break' syndrome you are facing. Wifey and I need one too, but I don't see where it will come from at this point.

I hope you don't bite off too much with the trip - easy to do that. But we hope you can put us on the agenda. We will have to vote in the president of the AGRG when you come through here. [Private joke - see your PM]

Jeff

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

scotland calling

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

I'm an hour north of Seattle. If you are meeting some up here, I will join the crowd-or invite you to eat breakfast with me at the bluebird cafe:)

• wings
    wings
    scotland calling

OMG you have no idea what a dream trip that would be.

I'll be in charlotte if you make it this far

I have relatives in NC....we'll see.

I'm an hour north of Seattle. If you are meeting some up here, I will join the crowd-or invite you to eat breakfast with me at the bluebird cafe:)

I'm going to have to include a flight somewhere. I can't figure out where to not go.

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

New mexico is not to far from California, I am in San diego, you are welcome

March8-9 we will be gone. The rest of the time we will be there.

• JK666
    JK666

I live close to AK Jeff. If you pass this way on your run to Michigan, we could meet.

JK

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

FlyingHighNow----I Thought you lived in Knoxville Tennessee, by your brother and

they got you a job in the school, what happen to that?

How did you get back to Michigan?

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

If you decide to go as far east as NYC, look me up.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit