ROAD TRIP!!! Would like to meet as many of you as I can in two weeks.

by wings 76 Replies latest jw friends

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

You gotta slip through NE Indiana to get to SE lower Michigan - so come on down.

Jeff

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Yeah, but she's gotta visit me and I'm in SW Michigan. Maybe we Michigan people and Indiana people should have an apostafest so she can kills several birds with one stone.

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

Vancouver, Canada!

ESTEE

• wings
    wings
    Maybe we Michigan people and Indiana people should have an apostafest so she can kills several birds with one stone.

I didn't want to ask, but that would be great. Even a mini one.

• wings
    wings
    Pennsylvania will net you a lot of ex-jws in one stop around the Harrisburg area.

Thanks for the warning, I'll pack my cloking device.

• dawg
    dawg

Georgia Girls, need I say more?

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

If you pass through the south stop by Lafayette La on your way through

• sacolton
    sacolton

Oklahoma City welcomes you!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Who can go on a road trip and not go to Niagara Falls? Drop a line if you're by this way!

Kwin

If you get there .I will make apoint of going to see you & Kwin.Cos I am an hour from Toronto

• wings
    wings

I have got to get organized! If I head East on I 40, I could hit Texas and Ok first. How many of them are out there? So far on this thread we have one okie and two from TX. sacolton, have you meet any from JWD in your area yet?

dawg, I'm not into girls (I have four grown daughters that I love, all beautiful) but I do have two old JW friends in Georgia I would love to look up just to give them a hug, even if they won't hang out with me. Do you live in Athens? They live near there, south, near Lake Oconee.

If I went the south route on the way I could go through Layfaette, there are so many on here from the south.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit