ROAD TRIP!!! Would like to meet as many of you as I can in two weeks.

by wings 76 Replies latest jw friends

• Layla33
    Layla33

Oh that's funny because I was thinking of doing a road trip TO New Mexico. Just a chance to relax, see some sites and get some nice artwork and jewerly. Enjoy your trip.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I told you, if you're going my way, let me know.

• Uncertain
    Uncertain

You don't see many posts From me but I'm an excellent lurker and would like to meet all of you in the general area. There's a spare room and I can provide you with a temporary cat as well.

• wings
    wings

If I do an avg of 8 hours a day at 65 mph (I'll do better), that is 520 miles a day. Times 8 days is 4160 miles. At 50 mpg is 83.2 gal at $3.00 per gallon is $250 in gas...did I do that right? If I am gone 14 days, that leaves me time to spend somewhere. Wow, I have the right car for this. 4160 miles is quite a few.

I can do this.

• wings
    wings
    You don't see many posts From me but I'm an excellent lurker and would like to meet all of you in the general area. There's a spare room and I can provide you with a temporary cat as well

Michigan is looking better every minute.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

it would be fun to meet someone who knows how to cook pork loin, but somehow I think two coasts is too much! You'll just be tired and jittery from so many hours on the highway. You'll have to flip a coin a couple of times - east coast or west, north or south.

• wings
    wings
    it would be fun to meet someone who knows how to cook pork loin, but somehow I think two coasts is too much! You'll just be tired and jittery from so many hours on the highway. You'll have to flip a coin a couple of times - east coast or west, north or south.

I agree, to be truly fun I need to cut some losses. However, I probably could visit my sister on a short visit. I'm not sure I'll make it by March 9th. If I could, I'll cook for you.

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
  • AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Pennsylvania will net you a lot of ex-jws in one stop around the Harrisburg area.

• JeffT
    JeffT

If you head north I'm near Seattle. There's a bunch of us up here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit