ROAD TRIP!!! Would like to meet as many of you as I can in two weeks.

by wings 76 Replies latest jw friends

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

wings:

If I head East on I 40, I could hit Texas and Ok first

If you stay on 40, you could hit Little Rock...RF, purplesofa, and LRG are there....maybe others...then over to Memphis then up I-55 to St. Louis. There are a few of us in this area...then head east and north into Indiana, Michigan, then Toronto. (St. Louis to Toronto was 15 hours, but I am slow and hit traffic and construction). Tons of JWDers in the Toronto/Niagra area.

I have a program that routes stops on a driving route..pretty handy (esp if you have a laptop with the GPS unit ...the GPS/software is fairly inexpensive..not the laptop). Even the paper printouts work great for me.

Have a safe trip if you make it... sounds like a blast...

Snakes ()

• wings
    wings

Snakes...thank you! I actually have a GPS in my car, I just don't know how to use it effictively, but I can learn. I also have a friend I meet on JWD when I first started posting who lives in MO. I would love to look him up.

I am a bit afraid to go to Canada....I might never go home. I have Universal Health Care envy.

• mouthy
    mouthy

I am a bit afraid to go to Canada....I might never go home.

Dont be afraid of ME love. I promise I wont bite...

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

No, Grace won't bite you, but if you're naughty, she'll send you to your room, so yeah, you might never leave! lol

Seriously, if you make it up this way, there are alot of people in and near Toronto/Niagara that you could meet up with.

BB

• wings
    wings
    Dont be afraid of ME love. I promise I wont bite...

LOL mouthy...I simply HAVE to meet you.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    I am a bit afraid to go to Canada....I might never go home. I have Universal Health Care envy.

Never mind the health care. It's the beer that would make you want to stay.

W

• mouthy
    mouthy

Dont listen to Bumble Bee. She has been naughty !!! I had to send her to her room, but she didnt go ( wink wink

I would love to meet you. I have met so many ....I honestly can say I never met ONE I didnt love....
    And BB.... I love you very much....did you go yesterday to the Toronto one/ ? I had something come up couldnt make it

• mouthy
    mouthy

Dont listen to Bumble Bee. She has been naughty !!! I had to send her to her room, but she didnt go ( wink wink

I would love to meet you. I have met so many ....I honestly can say I never met ONE I didnt love....
    And BB.... I love you very much....did you go yesterday to the Toronto one/ ? I had something come up couldnt make it

• mouthy
    mouthy

OOPs I did it again Sorry

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Aawwww, Grace, I love you very much too. No I didn't go yesterday, I've had a sinus infection, so spent the weekend resting.

BB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit