Eliveleth

thegoodgirl and serendipity,

Thanks.

Love and hugs,

Velta

• maxwell
    maxwell

Gramma Velta,

I add my Congratulations on your 59th Anniversary!

• -Tank
    -Tank

As was once stated, I am encouraged and shown a small glimmer of hope from this thread, but also depressed and feel as if the guiding light to love has been burnt out.

I am young yet, only 20, so I guess I cannot say much. If I had to say the number of times I actually did honestly feel in love, I would say 2 times, one stronger then the other. The stronger was the most recent one, I am still not over it, and I still wonder everyday if I will ever in my lifetime be able to pick myself up and move on from this woman, this was an incredible love. I do expect some people to say I am to young to know what love is, but trust me, it was exactly that, love.

Longing for someone you know you will not ever have, plus the loneliness of the road to boot, is a deadly combination!

Congrats on the 59th celebration! You are another example of hope that I will keep with me.

• Eliveleth
    Eliveleth

Thanks, Maxwell

Love and hugs,

Velta

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

I want to add my congratulations Gramma Velta - 59 years is incredible!

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING
    Congrats on the 59th celebration! You are another example of hope that I will keep with me.

Ditto.

• Layla33
    Layla33

I was with my ex husband for over eight years. We parted on good terms. I stay in love as long as we are both on the same page, fighting and believing in the same things. However, I am a realistic, when it is gone, I don't try to fake it and I don't believe and suffering over it.

I would like to fall in love again and get married, if it is rigt.

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

I'm with Dawg - I have never stopped loving anyone that I have loved, and love them more deeply with the passing of time.

Once upon a time I loved you completely
    After all this time love still comes so easy
    Maybe after all we’ve done we should be scarred and too gun shy
    Even though your C.O.s blown we laugh as much as we can cry

(from Desert for Rain by ve)
  • Eliveleth
    Eliveleth

Thank you, Crumpet and AA

Love and hugs,

Gramma Velta

• prophecor
    prophecor

You stay in love as long as your good senses and better judgement allow it. Then you move to find what it will take to remain in love. It's an ongoing process that takes time to navigate. You grow apart, sometimes, you might be lucky enough to rebound back to center where the two of you left off from each other. It's never as good as the first time, but it's better the second time around.

You may acquire a deep seated appreciation for the one you felt you'd rather live the rest of your life alone, than live in the Hell and the hurt, both of you were unwilling to let go of. Forgiveness keeps love alive. Growth keeps love focused. It's a never ending numbers crunch, but more than anything else, you've got to be willing to lose....to be ready to be willing to bet the entire estate.....and you've got to give them the key to everything that's yours. Everything you own...otherwise...What's the Point?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit