Tell Us About Your FIRST KISS

by AWAKE&WATCHING 62 Replies latest social humour

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

I was not raised in the cult.

I lived across the street from a county group home that housed 10-12 teen-age boys at any one time. I was 14 and in heaven. Some of these boys became as close as brothers. Some of them I had crushes on and some had crushes on me. I tutored a few of them in Spanish.

One of them was my very first kiss on a magical summer afternoon on the front porch of the old Victorian house. I'll never forget it as long as I live. Red headed Eddie Murphy asked me to go steady and I said yes. Then he walked up to me, put his arms around me and leaned in. I was a little surprised, I mean aren't you supposed to discuss this kind of thing first? I had no idea what to do! I remember not knowing what to do with my hands and wondering what the heck was going on with his tongue.

I'm sure it wasn't a kiss he would remember but I got much better at it as the lazy summer days went on.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

My husband and I went to the movies with another couple. We quickly went seperate ways. I kept trying to get him to kiss me, you know, batting eye lashes, leaning in close. To no avail. We were eating Sour Patch Kids Candy. He finally leaned in and kissed me. I thought my heart would explode. To this day, 16 years later, I feel the same way.

momz

• LtCmd.Lore
    LtCmd.Lore

I was raised in the cult.

I've never been kissed.

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

I was 5 years old and had a crush on the blonde cutie in my Kindergarten class. One day during nap time, I snuck over to his mat and planted one right on his lips. He jumped up, wiped his mouth, yelled for the teacher, and I got put in time out.

Edited to add - Very appropriate that this is in the humor section. My first sexual experience would be, too.

• serendipity
    serendipity

We were sitting on the couch watching some old movie. He looked at me then pushed me backwards and just devoured my mouth - all tongue, no lips. I tried to kiss him "properly" but it was useless. I was so embarrassed I just buried my face in the couch for a few seconds and then said "let's try that again with less tongue." He never did learn.

• snowbird
    snowbird

My grandma's front porch, one hot night summer of '69, I was 15 and getting ready to visit the big city of Philadelphia.

This guy I had known since we were babies, asked if I was going to miss him. I replied in the affirmative. He said, how about a kiss to make sure you remember? We leaned closer and our lips touched. That was it.

The next day, I walked around humming and giggling to myself. I spent 2 months away; I never wrote him or tried to contact him.

When I returned, he had a new girlfriend, whom a long time ago, I'd taught how to read. I considered making a fuss, but thought better of it when one of my teachers welcomed me with open arms.

Memories get sweeter as time moves onward.

Sylvia

• Layla33
    Layla33

Besides the play stuff when I was a little little girl, it happened when I was 17. I was working at a Sears & Roebuck, still heavily in the JW, but I developed a crush on the guy that worked downstairs where I would get my cash roll. From a young age, I learned that I could only have secret crushes on "worldly" boys, but this one was different. One day, after work, he walked on the train car I was sitting, sat in front of me, gave me his number and pretty much told me he had been eyeing me. I was sooo shy, my goodness, I still look back on that and laugh, but I was completely flattered. He would wait for me after work and we would walk to the bus or train together, and then one evening, we went to McDonalds, had a sundae, he waited with me till my bus came and he KISSED me. I still remember my stomach shaking and I felt like the whole world just stopped for one entire second to feel me smile. I literally floated on the bus, watching him as it pulled off and sat down in my seat and dared to touch my lips...

I shall never forget it.

• AlyMC
    AlyMC

I was raised in, but we were never a strong family...

My first time kissing a boy was the summer after I turned 11. Chris. He was worldly, had long dark hair and was 16 (which I thought was SOOOO mature). In retrospect I'm a little grossed out that he would kiss an eleven year old- but I looked and behaved much older so I can't say I blame him.

It was on top of the wooden house/box thing on our neighborhood playground... and it was really cool. We kissed for so long my mouth felt numb afterwards. (eta- it was dark and there were no little kids around fwiw)

• dinah
    dinah

Hmmm. I chased a little boy down in first grade, tackled him, and laid one on him. It was the first time I had ever been with a boy without the elders watching.

• poppers
    poppers

My Junior class in high school had a beer party. After some liquid courage I asked Brenda (still drop dead gorgeous at age 56) if I could kiss her and she said yes. It's been down hill ever since.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit