Tell Us About Your FIRST KISS

by AWAKE&WATCHING 62 Replies latest social humour

• worldtraveller
    worldtraveller

Her name was Rose. It was grade 3. For some reason I was obsessed with her looks. She was beautiful all around.

We hung around for a long time-right through grade 4 as a matter of fact. She even came over for milk and cookies.

On the first day of grade 5, I was shocked to find out she had moved. I searched the phone book. I asked the neighbours where she once lived. No luck. I have never heard from her since. Took a long time to get over it, but I did. I still ask here and there around the neighbourhood if anyone recollects her whereabouts.

Did we kiss? Sorry, but gentlemen never kiss and tell.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

My first memorable kiss was when I was a high school sophomore and me and about 4 of my guy friends and this girl that i was going steady with at the time were driving to a high-end stereo store of all places because the friend of mine that drove was really into that shit. So, we're on the way there, and I look over at my girlfriend, and she's got the face of an angel, and she looked at me and smiled so sweetly. I planted a kiss on her. It was so nice.

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

The kissing of someone you want to kiss???

I seriously just went completely blanko!

Maybe I've been in a couple of relationships in which that wasn't part of the situation?

Women I wanted to kiss = never did.

First woman I ever kissed I married. Bad idea,

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

Yup = I'm still waiting for that feeling I wanted of an amazing smackerooney = how sad!

Cheers A&W for letting me know!

• Gopher
    Gopher

I was 17, she was 18. We were in San Francisco, at the hotel's outdoor swimming pool. We were both there for the JW International Convention, and she came there from Denver with her mother, I came there from Minneapolis with my parents & sister.

We just talked and really hit it off. We were alone in the pool, but the sun hadn't yet set. She was surprised after I told her it was my very first kiss. She said I knew how to get older girls to like me. I didn't know that before.

A few days after the convention, she and I had one sort-of date where she spent the day with me & my family down at the San Diego Zoo. I never saw her again.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

His name was Herbert. I was 13 and he was 16. I was taller than him and he had a sexy smile. I threw over another boy for him. The kiss was very wet and I remember thinking "Is that it?"

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

backseat of car coming home from a car race in Ohio, We were visiting friends of my Mom's and they had a hot son. The dad raced cars and that was cool too.

Anyway, tasted like pickles, I don't like pickles, but I did like the kiss.

purps

• BFD
    BFD

Spin the bottle in Frazier Park. Linda Joyce was her name. We became best buddies after that. Last I heard about her she moved to Washington state and got interested in JWs. True story. Go figure.

I wonder if she posts here. Now that would be funny.

BFD

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Well I was 13 she was 12. 'Worldly' girl of course. We were in her driveway and earlier in the week I had asked her to be my girlfriend. I felt I needed to do something so I turned her to face me and before I knew it she was in my arms and our lips had locked.

so far I thought I was the man and in control. I didn't expect or no what to do when the tongue showed up on the scene. It seems the elders were right about those wanton worldly girls.

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

Right - who wants a smacker to remember cuz I'm up for it!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit