TwiLight Zone...What was your favorite episode?

by FreedomFrog 62 Replies latest social entertainment

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog

Chickpea started a thread on "Time Freezes in Grand Central"

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/27/152305/1.ashx

and I got the idea of starting a "Twilight" thread...Chickpea's thread made me remember of the episode of Stop Watch

There was another one sort of like being shunned...where the "bad" ones was marked and everyone on earth had to act like they didn't exist..I don't remember the title but I would like to see that one again. Anyone remember that one?

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

One of my all-time favorite shows. Favorite episode had to be "The Obsolete Man", which starred Burgess Meredith as a librarian sentenced to execution because the government had declared him obsolete.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

To Serve Man

• oompa
    oompa

"Wish it into the cornfield! Wish it into the cornfield!"............................oompa

That and the one with the old man who's reading glases broke......he was the only one alive.......and had found the library.

• Bourne
    Bourne

Don't know the name of it....but the episode with William Shatner who sees the creature out on the wing of the airliner he's flying in, tearing up the engine.

I always picture that when flying at night. Kinda spooky.

Bourne

• R.F.
    R.F.

I forget the name but it's the one with the little boy named Anthony.

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog
    That and the one with the old man who's reading glases broke

Isn't that called Time Enough? I liked that one too.

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

The Hitch-Hiker

Her name is Nan Adams. She's twenty-seven years old. Her occupation: buyer at a New York department store, at present on vacation, driving cross-country to Los Angeles, California, from Manhattan. Minor incident on Highway 11 in Pennsylvania, perhaps to be filed away under accidents you walk away from. But from this moment on, Nan Adams's companion on a trip to California will be terror; her route - fear; her destination - quite unknown.

And The Eye of the Beholder (my very favorite)

Suspended in time and space for a moment, your introduction to Miss Janet Tyler, who lives in a very private world of darkness, a universe whose dimensions are the size, thickness, length of a swath of bandages that cover her face. In a moment we'll go back into this room, and also in a moment we'll look under those bandages, keeping in mind, of course, that we're not to be surprised by what we see, because this isn't just a hospital, and this patient 307 is not just a woman. This happens to be the Twilight Zone, and Miss Janet Tyler, with you, is about to enter it

• oompa
    oompa

There was another I like where the guy (tony curtis?) has everything he could ever dream of, money, babes, booze....but somehow he was not in heaven.........he was in hell.......................................oompa

and Talking Tina with Telly Sylvalas was realy creapy..........................

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog
    "The Obsolete Man", which starred Burgess Meredith as a librarian sentenced to execution because the government had declared him obsolete.

Is that the one where he was sentenced to execution over and over because of some time loop he was in?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit