TwiLight Zone...What was your favorite episode?

by FreedomFrog 62 Replies latest social entertainment

• gaiagirl
    gaiagirl

I suppose my favorite was "The Lonely" about a man sentenced to life in exile on an asteroid. His only contact with humans is once each year when a rocket brings him food and supplies. After several years, the captain of the rocket feels sorry for him, and brings him a beautiful female robot, to whom the prisoner grows very attached. Eventually, he receives a pardon, but as he prepares to board the rocket the captain tells him he can only bring 15 pounds of gear, and he realizes that his lovely companion weighs a great deal more than 15 pounds.

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

i like the shattner one with the airplane wing, and the old woman being terrorised by "aliens" until she finds their ship that says USA on it.

was twilight zone the show that had the one about the guy that bet his lighter could light 5 times in a row?

also, did anyone ever watch that show amazing stories?

• wednesday
    wednesday

I haven't read all replies and don't know the title, but the sun was so hot the earth burned up earth. a woman in an apartment was the central character.

thanks for that wiki link, very cool all the shows. my show is

The midnight sun episode 75

the William shatner one was huge, and also i recall the one where everyone looked like pigs and a beautiful woman and handsome man were considered hideous.

Twilight zone was wonderful. I was so terrified of it as a kid, we were told it was demonic. but we watched it anyway. I also recall one where an old woman is getting phone calls and they trace it to a graveyard. I believe it was her husband who was killed in an accident many years before. Often on holidays they have a "zoneathon" and show all twilight zone all the time for the day. They also do that with star trek.

Tales from the Crypt was good too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit