Alarming statement in today's study article in WT...

by Mickey mouse 56 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

"we may well receive some detailed instructions. "

When you are familiar with the way the JW organization works, you understand that a statement like this is loaded with meaning. If they would really say what they meant instead of talking in code, this is how it might read:

'We have plans written up for when the big A hits that only men serving at high levels in the organization have knowledge of in any detail. You don't need to know exactly what these plans are right now because if you knew what they were it would be a man-behind-the-curtain moment that you just wouldn't be able to handle, because we really have no idea what we're doing. Seriously.'

Such grandiosity! Such self importance! Such paranoia!

Dick Cheney would have made such a great GB member. lol

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I think we are already starting to see some of those "detailed instructions". I am going to integrate it with the April 2008 Kool-Aid, and predict that soon the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger is going to get really tough on those "valueless things". They will enact a total ban on entertainment of all kinds, limit relaxation to the bare minimum of sleep a person needs for physical continuation of life, no sex or money, and a total ban on college. You will not be allowed to even read independent sources for anything.

I can see the picture coming together. And, worse, people will not be able to leave. They will have to be out in field circus all day, every day, from 5:30 in the morning to 1:30 the next morning, taking time out only for regrouping and for the boasting sessions. Skipping a boasting session or sneaking in from field circus will instantly generate a visit from Brother Hounder, who will now break in and grab you, dragging you to his house or the Kingdumb Hell. Kingdumb Maladies will be all you will be allowed to listen to (and you will have to listen to them while on the way to the Kingdumb Hell, out in field circus, or writing those letters).

There is a good possibility that there will be even more far-out things coming in future Kool-Aids. Just about anything could be banned or severely limited. They could also have requirements for just about anything, including a detailed accounting for every minute you spent out in field circus (blank spaces or faked accounts will be grounds for a severe hounding). The stage is set: almost anything goes now.

• Gayle
    Gayle

Paragraph 15: "As we get nearer to the outbreak of the great tribulation, we may well receive some detailed instructions. Our safe journeythrough those troublesome days will depend on our keeping in step with other loyal servants of Jehovah."

From their own words,,they are to be followers of men!

• garybuss
    garybuss

They were throwing this dead cat around in the 1950's. They're paranoid, delusional, and narcissistic.

• takethat
    takethat

Cognac

P.S. What does this kool-aid thing I keep hearing about mean or stand for???

Its a reference to Jim Jones and the tragedy of 1978 in Jonestown Guyana. All the followers were required to drink Kool-aid laced with cyanide (?).

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

I hope God can get past their alarm systems and henchmen at headquarters to deliver the news.

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

LOL LOL LOL @ Awakened07 - good stuff!

• cognac
    cognac

ohhhhhh, thanks Take That!!!

• dawg
    dawg

That's some scary sh**, isn't it?

• lrkr
    lrkr
    It made me ask myself how most JW's would react if instructed to do something which would endanger their life.

Well- we already know the answer to that one...They'll sign cards asking to die rather than accept blood. You just have to be tricky and find the new light in a bible verse. (dont worry about context or historical meaning)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit