Kids Still Get Whacked @ Armageddon. Current Light. (With Pix!)

by Open mind 64 Replies latest watchtower bible

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

SCAN HERE

Last night I sat through half of the bookstudy at my father's request. The conductor admitted that at one time he wasn't studying very well, and just seeing that picture of the horses treading grape-blood scared him into coming back to the meetings.

• Open mind
    Open mind

carla:

"They are just artist renderings and are not doctrine of jw's".

You might ask your JW if he thinks pictures in the publications are planned-out, scrutinized, sanitized, and most importantly, reviewed by the WRITING DEPT.

"Seriously, hubby, do you really think JWs are going to allow a single rogue artist to slip something in that shouldn't be there?"

I mean, c'mon, carefully scrutinizing the pictures is one thing bored JWs are allowed and often encouraged to do to just make it through a meeting.

After all that, I've got a prediction. He'll say:

"They are just artist renderings and are not doctrine of jw's".

OM

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

You might ask your JW if he thinks pictures in the publications are planned-out, scrutinized, sanitized, and most importantly, reviewed by the WRITING DEPT.

"Seriously, hubby, do you really think JWs are going to allow a single rogue artist to slip something in that shouldn't be there?"

Very true, Open Mind....those pix are carefully screened. Heck they even boast about how organ-i-zized they are due to the fact that every word and every picture is scrutinized!

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

I am very fortunate not to have any dub publications in the house. I threw them all out when I decided I wasn't going back, EVER!!

And now, here you go and RUIN my day by making me look at that crap again. Yes, I was brainwashed into pressing the button to look at the picture. I absolutley detested the wts ARTISTIC endeavors.

Thanks again for ruining my day. I'd rather sit in the 10 below wind chill today than look at that .ROFLMAO

NMG

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

See, the problem with us humans is that we can't see that the little girl in question will grow up to be a horrible sinner. She'll celebrate holidays with her family, she'll throw her kids birthday parties, she will think for herself, and *gasp* maybe fly the flag on the 4th of July. Can't have that in the Paradise can we?

• VM44
    VM44

I have often thought that whoever thinks up and draws these "Armageddon" pictures has a mental illness problem.

• civicsi00
    civicsi00

Wow, that is crazy. Most dubs are zombified at the meetings to notice or think about stuff like that.

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

My kids were raised JW's..they are in their late 40's now and still have nightmares about the pictures in the Paradise book.

A worldly girlfriend of theirs that lived up the street from us that they played with was shown the book by my kids when they were young..she also has nightmares once in a while about the pictures in that book!

They left a lasting impression on the young ones. Very sad what we did to our Kids in the name of religion.

Snoozy..

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

It is done on purpose!!! GOOD CATCH!!!!!! Another example of subliminal messaging using visual stimulus

• Rooster
    Rooster

Isn’t the WTBTS’s "Revelation Grand Climax" in you face book 20 years old this year?

Revelation—Its

GrandClimaxatHand!

I think this is old light by now!!

Somebody change the light bulb quick!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit