Kids Still Get Whacked @ Armageddon. Current Light. (With Pix!)

by Open mind 64 Replies latest watchtower bible

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

It could just be a midgit.

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

Yes it was printed in 1988. It still contains old light. There is a couple of paragraphs that still(I think) explain how the door to heaven was closed in 1935. The dubs are studying APOSTAE MATERIAL at the Book Study

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Nothing says "Vindication of Universal Sovereignty" like dead children being eaten by divinely commissioned birds of prey.

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

Carla: Almost lost my lunch on that one...

OM: "Big juicy grapes and catatonic looking zombies all headed for the sky or eternal tiger petting." You're simply brilliant, LOL! The thing is, I love tigers (ask AK-Jeff).

Nvr: You, too, have made my day ("Nothing says "Vindication of Universal Sovereignty" like dead children being eaten by divinely commissioned birds of prey.") I think that's my tag line...

• Alex Delta
    Alex Delta

There little people or those that are gravitationally challenged but never call them midgets. I got kicked in the shin ounce by one of them when I grabbed his cheeks and called him cute midget, round house right to the shin, who would've known 5th degree black belt.

• TJ - iAmCleared2Land
    TJ - iAmCleared2Land
    Nothing says "Vindication of Universal Sovereignty" like dead children being eaten by divinely commissioned birds of prey.

Yup. My folks use to delight in torturing us with that Scripture... "you better straighten up your act, or the birds are gonna EAT YOUR EYES!!"

• Open mind
    Open mind

Rooster:

Isn’t the WTBTS’s "Revelation Grand Climax" in you face book 20 years old this year?

and

Cultswatter:

Yes it was printed in 1988. It still contains old light.

Yes & No. The WT loves to be able to have it both ways, and they'll be able to here as well.

If they want to weasle out of something, they'll say "old light". But in their next breath, they'll praise the "new light" contained in this UPDATED VERSION of the Rev Book! Remember all the updates that were printed in the KM prior to this most recent re-hash? 95% of the dubs in my area got BRAND NEW books (paperback of course) with all the revisions in them. So in that sense it's "new light".

Here's the kicker cultswatter. You're spot on about the 1935 thing. It's still there in the UPDATED VERSION! The WT flushed 1935 about 6-12 months after the "UPDATE" I think.

Oh well, gotta keep in step with "present truth"!

OM

• Open mind
    Open mind

joannadandy:

It could just be a midgit.

Yeah, you're right. I agree with Alex Delta tho, that the current accepted term is "Little people".

Anywho, I'm 90% convinced it's a little girl, but it could be a female "little person" I suppose. She's definitely got long dark hair. But all we can see of the body is her right shoulder.

Attn: "Little People". Don't think Watchtower God's gonna cut you any slack either!

Sure wish I could post pix. Sorry.

OM

• Open mind
    Open mind

Nvr:

That was hilarious (and sad).

Thanks Nate.

OM

• AlyMC
    AlyMC

I'm not sure I'm familiar with the book being discussed. I remember some depictions from the bible story book though. When I got pregnant with my first everyone told me to start reading from it then- so like a good little mommy I went to the counter and got one. Got home and suddenly remembered the depictions as I glanced through it. I threw it out, and even though we kept going until she was 3- I remained opposed to the BTB.

I always wondered how other parents resonated the viewing of violent depictions in their literature, but not in Alladin.

I'm not surprised at all though that these depictions still exist... saddened, but not surprised.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit