Kids Still Get Whacked @ Armageddon. Current Light. (With Pix!)

by Open mind 64 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Alex Delta
    Alex Delta

Check out the guy with the affro behind the midget

Thats right I forgot Disco's evil too

• dogisgod
    dogisgod

Animals are such victims. They never have sinned. They never were under The Law. They are as perfect as the day they were created. The Society is sick and so is blood sacrifice. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

• restrangled
    restrangled

Funny, I thought everyone behind the Military guy looked like JWs.....subliminal message perhaps?

r.

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

Funny, I thought everyone behind the Military guy looked like JWs.....subliminal message perhaps?

r.

That's what got me. The first four "bad people" are at least archetypes that the WT can draw upon...the wicked priest, the greedy businessman, the lying politician, the general who perpetuates violence... But then after them it's just regular people. The only difference is, they don't have those fake smiles on their faces....

• Elgiard
    Elgiard

The picture in the Revelation book is creepy because it's so much more subliminal than the one in the Paradise Lost book. In the old book, there's a big hole in the ground, and the kids are falling in. It's there, you can see it, you're supposed to see it. In the new picture, the Four Amigos make this sweeping contour, starting with the vatican scholar guy (He's based on a real guy, I can't remember his name) because he's the largest, your eyes are led from right to left, until you get to the general's shoulder, which is pointing right at this little girl. Then a curious thing happens. The painting is designed to draw your eyes right to this little girl, then when they get there, the colors are all muted, so they sort of skip right over her and up to the brightly colored grapes just above her. You're meant to see her for just a moment, then not pay her any [i]conscious[/i] thought anymore. This is not an accident.

• JK666
    JK666

Elgiard,

Welcome to JWD! Astute observations!

JK

• inkling
    inkling

a little girl in a red dress, marching to her death at the hands of a man-invented armageddon...

hmm... wasn't that in a movie once?

[ink]

• inkling
    inkling
    And now a blast from the past, the Paradise book (notice kids and bicycles falling into the chasm):

And a PUPPY??? WTF?? Why not just have some angels clubbing a few baby seals while you are at it!

[ink]

• Quandry
    Quandry

It looks like the vine is going to choke the Priest before the he can be "cut off" by the angel.

• oompa
    oompa
    openmind: Big juicy grapes and catatonic looking zombies all headed for the sky or eternal tiger petting.

LMAO!!!!! eternal tiger petting.....that is really about all we ever see....maybe some fruit picking too?..........oompa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit