Kids Still Get Whacked @ Armageddon. Current Light. (With Pix!)

by Open mind 64 Replies latest watchtower bible

• inkling
  • carla
    carla

Someday when I have time I"m going to photoshop me & the kids and other loved ones into the 'loving' provisions from jah and see how my jw likes the reality. Suppose that will start a ubm/jw 'discussion'? Guess I will have to wait 'till I'm up for it.

• Quandry
    Quandry

Oh, my God. Inkling's picture of the little girl with the soldiers makes me ill just thinking about it. This really has happened.

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

Open Mind

Here's the kicker cultswatter. You're spot on about the 1935 thing. It's still there in the UPDATED VERSION! The WT flushed 1935 about 6-12 months after the "UPDATE" I think.

That is amazing I wondered about that very thing when I posted thet. How can the dubs still be studying an outdated book???. Will the WTS correct that 1935 thing so that the dubs can study it for the 5th time?

Oh and one more thing. Several persons in the pic with the grape vine are copied from the MAy 15th 1984 WT .That is the famous "The generation that will not pass away" on the front cover I posted a document of that finding some time back I will try to find the link

I just found the old link but the file is no longer hosted. I can dig it up if anyone is interested

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Take another look at the picture everybody. Those well dressed, happy looking people right behind the general, including the little girl are...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOW HOUR PUBLISHERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They look like JWs because they are JWs. They just weren't good enough JayDubs to make it to the vegetarian picnic with the pet tigers. Yes, they're getting whacked with the Satan worshippers because they only averaged 7.5 hrs in field service, and they didn't make enough return visits... evil phonies. God will teach them a thing or two.

Either that, or the cute little girl in the dress is a transvestite dude dwarf little person.

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

The mom has a fairly high dress (knee level) and the kid might be wearing a Shirley Temple dress

• Open mind
    Open mind

Speaking of "high dress levels", check out the gams on the babe falling to her death in the Paradise Book!

Hubba, hubba.

I'll bet old Nathan K. spent many long evenings with his Paradise book!

OM

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Alright, I got to work on this one, make it more theologically correct with some new light and all. It seems that is not a girl, but a Little Person...Yoda!

new light on an old revelation

• chicken little
    chicken little

These pictures are nothing compared to the ones in the latest childrens study book. The pictures of the great tribulation are so awful and they are meant to be studied with very young children. There is also one very spooky rag doll in a few of the illustrations, I decided that there was no way I was going to study that book with my little boy. Do any of you still have it? I chucked mine out. It is greenish cover with Jesus sitting with children around him. It covers everything from lying,stealing,child abuse but I hated it. Also one very funny looking sheep on one of the pages....maybe you nords can find these pictures I am talking about.

• Mary
    Mary

LMAO @ kurtbethel!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit