Wow, the year is 2008, and still no Armageddon!

by Nosferatu 140 Replies latest jw friends

• zombie dub
    zombie dub

Instead of playing the martyr (that's easy to do) why don't you answer some of the questions raised to you on here? from a quick scan through the threads you ignore 80% of what people say to you and then give the same "I am persecuted" line.

Lets have an adult discussion and stop the childish games OK? :)

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

AE, you are not being honest when it comes to what the failed prophecies show about the claims the Governing Body makes regarding them having authority, and the JW religion being the one true religion.

And to everyone else, for the last time: PLEASE STOP IT WITH TRYING TO SAY THAT AE IS SOMEONE ELSE! THAT PISSES ME OFF. WHO CARES??

(...said with much love.... honestly... )

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

Firstly yes im honest....and yes i wholely believe and trust in the governing body.

Secondly I do answer questions thats just it, but when im not pleasing some of you by agreeing with your ideas you go on and on.....

• zombie dub
    zombie dub
    And to everyone else, for the last time: PLEASE STOP IT WITH TRYING TO SAY THAT AE IS SOMEONE ELSE! THAT PISSES ME OFF. WHO CARES??

Easy tiger :-x

• isaacaustin
  • zombie dub
    zombie dub
    Secondly I do answer questions thats just it, but when im not pleasing some of you by agreeing with your ideas you go on and on.....

I have no agenda or bias AE, but I have read in this thread several questions posed to you that you have completely ignored. I certainly don't want you to agree with stuff. Say whatever you want, if you believe that, it's all good. We are all adults with the right to believe whatever we want.

It would be a boring place if we did all agree, but please answer questions - otherwise its pointless trying to discuss anything if half the points are ignored.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

issac , you posts are not appearing

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Gals and Guys

Please, by making it personal with her instead of holding her accountable for what she says (or doesn't say) it gives her an out. If she wants to claim that she is the Mother Theresa reincarnated as a JW, does it matter?

She says she is a JW, and is trying to defend JW dogma. Stick to that, it works much better, and gives less room to squirm out of those uncomfortable problems that always come up to anyone trying to defend JW's....

And my apologies if I offended with my all caps plea to not figure out if she is someone else. I could have stated that better.... :)

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

thanks zombie.............ok you said say whatever i want...

chelsea rock and i love orange!!!!!!!!!!!!

(i feel so much better now )

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

mother theresa.........Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm good idea......now lemme think................

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit