Wow, the year is 2008, and still no Armageddon!

by Nosferatu 140 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

It's just around the corner, no doubt about that.

If you see a pregnant woman, you know that soon she will give birth. The signs are all there.

Same thing with this generation, that will not pass...

*slap me*

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Hi all will do soon

• joelbear69
    joelbear69

they told my parents my brother would never start elementary school, that was 1945.

offering hope is fine i suppose, although false hope still seems to do more harm than good.

but to offer hope at a high price, education, experiencing life, decisions on health, children,

etc. thats when it becomes evil.

• joelbear69
    joelbear69

also, remember its never too late to start a new life.

i got my bachelors degree when I was 46, just 4 years

ago. it takes effort, but there is a world of opportunities

out there. c'mon let's go

• isnrblog
    isnrblog

I thought they ground up the dead Bethelites and made Watchtowers out of them.

Kind of a resurection.

www.isnrblog.com

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

Back in 1970 the CO came by our apartment. My kid sister was 3 yrs old and he told my folks that this little girl would not even have to enroll in school because the end was that close. Well, here we are, 38 years later. She went to school, had kids who went to school, and one of her kids has a kid who will be going to school. What a lying turd he is.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

well a little bump , 2009 in the latter part , and Err stil no Big A

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

it will come as a thief in the night......the anticipation is great, even you all are still thinking of it....yup once its in your heart its there for good :)

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

agreed AE, so on what basis does the Wt have such a tainted history of proclaining it to come by certain dates??

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

by error they have made mistakes but also jw too have made mistakes...the ones who believed it would be 1975, they NEVEr heard that from the Gb, the gb clearly said not to get carried away but sadly some people are too keen and only in the truth for surviving the time of the end...Jah must have seen this, yet the people came to their own conclusion and believed what THEY came to think and reason. So when it didnt happen they fell away (shows the amount of love for Jah they really had) and blamed the GB.

I guess we all decide who to follow............ Im with Jah firmly side by side.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit