Wow, the year is 2008, and still no Armageddon!

by Nosferatu 140 Replies latest jw friends

• zombie dub
    zombie dub

I'm with you on Orange... Chelsea... pft, ever been to stamford bridge?

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

yh of course!!!! When i was police officer too i got to go to some matches,loved it but yer have been to quite a few.

Went to Chelsea v hull at start of season.... who you support then??

• zombie dub
    zombie dub

Fair enough, respect! most Chelsea fans I know have never been there!

If I told you who I support it would reveal my home town, and as I'm faded and not DA'ed I'd rather stay anon. for now.

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

no worries.....hope it isnt arsenal though.

Im a true blue everyone in my cong knows too...love them!!!!!!!!

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

AE, you are so full of BS...I doubt you have kids- we spoke of my kids via pm and you never mentioned any. Yea, you beleive in the GB...you are full of it in saying you told an elder you post here. On top of that...you are an attention seeking drama queen...here to stir people up and run. It has been your trend. I do pity you...and any kids you may come in contact with.

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

yup we did pm but i dont mention to anyone my private life....i dont know who any of you are.

Recently i have come to know some who are safe and ive told them about children etc.....why would i tell you,not meaning that nasty but your a man and i dont know you.....but believe whatever Jb tells you, i know you are both eachother shadow and im not fussed that you dont believe me.

When i put my kids to bed tonight i'll remember they arent there.....

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

LOL In a pm I you asked me if I had kids and i told you who they are and their ages and if you had any. You replied that liked to have other people's kids over. So you lied in one place- either there or here.

I dodn't get that info from JB. I made my comments about you with the mindset you may or may not have kids.

Are you on medication?

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

and you did reveal your life story to me in pms, :) how quickly we forget huh

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

haha you are barmy.....I have never ever ever revealed my story...never how could you lie!!! wow thats unreal...ok so what is it..come on...this will be a laugh....you are insane, totally insane....what a lie...cor your worse than jb....dangerous infact!!!

Yes i did say we had Friends children over......right....ok.....so what??? does that mean when people have other kids over its not for there kids to play with???

your unbelieverble....

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

I have it in my pms. WHose the liar now. Hmm

Everyone on this board knows I am not lying when I say something. I have 10 or 12 pms from you

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit