How I survived being starved, beaten and tortured by my Jehovah's Witness..

by Dogpatch 60 Replies latest jw friends

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Damn, Kensei..........just get the sledge hammer.

alt

• KenseiShimonzu
    KenseiShimonzu

Lmao,that could work too..but I'd like to use her OWN weapon on her,a person might have to look around for a sledgehammer..she KNEW where that stick was kept,lol:P_KS

• Layla33
    Layla33

There are so many evil insane anal JWs, who torment, abuse and mistreat their children, it just makes me disgusted reading it. Somehow I really believe that this religion harbors it and because it is so regemented, that many can find solace in it without missing a beat.

That story was just tragic, sad. It was heartbreaking.

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

I got this story in my gmail a while ago, and started to post it. I just couldn't. I read it, and my heart ached so much, I had to just get offline and go do something distracting.

My mother was not this bad, but sometimes she came close. Besides my sister and I being stripped nude and beaten with belt buckles, wire fly swatters, extension cords, etc., mom would do little things that were worse. She called my sister child of Satan and demonised all the time.

I remember once she'd bought some Cool Whip for company. I was about 8. She told us not to open it, but she knew I loved it. Of course, I tried to sneak a little bite, and somehow she knew I'd opened it.

She tied me to the kitchen chair...and told me since I liked it so much, I'd eat the whole thing. She then took a big tablespoon, and started forcing it into my mouth. Putting another spoon in before I could even swallow the last one. I was choking and crying. She just kept screaming at me...."I bet you won't touch the Cool Whip again." This story makes me feel ill. I am so glad this woman had the strength to testify.

I don't know how witnesses today feel about that whole "spare the rod spoil the child" stuff, but I know in my old KH, all the parents beat the hell out of their kids, and some did far worse.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

I have chills running through my body. And I think I will puke in a few minutes if my stomach doesn't settle.

I don't like or respect that religion, but this woman- as influenced as she might have been in her crazy brain by their teachings-was not taught to or told to abuse children like that. What they saw and ignored-THAT-was a reflection of the JW way of protecting the JW reputation rather than making them look bad by recognizing abuse when they see it.

I know that more than one person here was hideously abused. TJ is a recent one I am thinking of. But even more fundamentalist type teachings do NOT teach or condone that kind of punishment/discipline.

Does anyone know how the local cong. treated the foster mother and the children after this came out publically?

• delilah
    delilah

I am sickened at how children can be abused....and that old hag... I hope she rots in prison, and someone beats the hell out of her on a daily basis.

• Tatiana
    Tatiana
    Does anyone know how the local cong. treated the foster mother and the children after this came out publically?

That's what I'd like to find out.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Any JW that finds out about this..Will give the recommended WBT$ BrainDead Response........"This is an Isolated Incident..That woman was never really a Jehovah`s Witness..The outside world is just trying to make God`s Organization look Bad!"..........La La LaLa La LaLa La La...............Clint Eastwood...OUTLAW

• KenseiShimonzu
    KenseiShimonzu

@ Tatiana

Before my mom became a dub,she too was like your mom Tatiana..the extention cord was her favorite weapon to use. After awhile,she saw that no matter what she did to me,it didn't have the effect she thought it'd have,and only made me worse..I think it was that violence that fueled my Sociopathy.

There came a point where I lost control one time after she slapped me in the face..something she had never done before,and i sorta snapped..I think I was about 15 or 16 at the time,so we both were dubs at that point..I blacked out,and when i came to,I was holding her against the wall by the throat almost completely off of her feet,my hand was closed around her throat and i kept squeezing until I realized that I was actually killing her,at which point i let her down..we've never spoken about that day again afterwards.

When I was a kid,she had a CT done to check for abnormalities because I wasn't the typical kid..to tell the truth,I was never diagnosed,but I was probably a psychopath,I had been recently studying up on it,and I met most of the criteria necessary at that time. These days,I keep my composure most of the time..but just sometimes when the right combination of things happen..I lose myself. I hate when people abuse children,or defenseless people,or hurt my loved ones especially..those are things that are consistently a "trigger" for me,after which my mind shifts gears,and I become unpredictable.

When people want to be around me,I always let them know beforehand there are things that i don't like..And i ask them to please avoid doing them in my presence..As odd as it may sound,one of those things is..I don't like to be touched without warning..especially if i'm not looking directly at the person who's trying to touch me. I'm usually very jovial,and easy to get along with,but when things go bad,they REALLY go bad. I've told every girl i've ever dated to NEVER under any circumstance, slap me in the face..ever,she can yell and scream at me all day if she wants..just don't strike me in the face,i never tell them the reason,i just tell them "don't" when they ask why.

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

This is not good. I find that by reading this, even though I don't want to remember, I do, and have to post it. Why? I don't know. I just do. Maybe because my sis is gone. Maybe because what OUTLAW just posted is so true, and makes me so angry I want to just scream.

When my sis was little, she had a terrible bed-wetting problem. (I wonder why) We slept together, so I would know when she'd wet herself, and I knew what was going to happen. So, I'd wake her up so quietly, change the sheets, and get her dry clothes, Sometimes it worked, and mom would not wake up. I remember one night, though, when it didn't work, and I witnessed a real demon.

My mother took my sis' head and pushed it down into the pee. She was screaming at her and telling her she was BAD, BAD, BAD. I was crying, as usual. My mother then ripped off my sister's clothes, and put her in the shower. She turned on ice cold water (we had well water in the country) and made her stand there. Is it any wonder that my sister starting setting fires in the fields....cutting the legs off of little frogs and chopping up worms? She also set my grandma's back bedroom on fire. And now, my sis is dead.

I'm actually happy as a clam my mom has not seen me or her grandkids in 14 years. If anyone needs to be shunned, it's her.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit