I'm new!

by uhoh08 30 Replies latest jw friends

• uhoh08
    uhoh08

HI everyone. this is my first entry but i just wanted to know if any of you been able to convince your friends to come out of the "truth" and realize the society for what it really is?

• Eyes Open
    Eyes Open

Hi uhoh08, and welcome.

In answer to your question, not yet.

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

Welcome to the board. I haven't convinced anyone to come out yet, but I hopefully have mad some think twice about going in.

• JK666
    JK666

uhoh,

Welcome to JWD!

I have not yet had the pleasure of helping anyone out yet.

JK

• Cold Creek Swimmer
    Cold Creek Swimmer

Welcome, and yes. 2 very close friends(married) and their children. I only wish I could get my own family out. Enjoy your time here, there is much to learn.

CCS

• Lo-ru-hamah
    Lo-ru-hamah

Welcome uhoh08!!!

No, haven't been fortunate enough to convince anyone to leave. However, my parents are getting halfway decent at it. They have helped a couple of people.

Sheri

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

Hi and welcome, when I was about to leave, I talked with a good friend about my many doubts and hers, and shortly after my exit, her and her hubby left as well, so I suppose we helped each other "get out".

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Welcome to the nuthouse uhoh! And to answer your question, no!

nj

• sspo
    sspo

Welcome to the board

To answer your question......NO

Tried to talk to my wife about it but she decided to stick with the watchtower and break up the marriage.

• worldtraveller
    worldtraveller

Welcome, uhoh! I am working on one person, but he has to make the decision by himself, and so far I give him and F-. At least I tried. Enjoy your time here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit