I'm new!

by uhoh08 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Twitch
    Twitch

Welcome to JWD

To answer your question, no I haven't. I left everything behind a long time ago, friends included. Made new ones.

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Greetings uhoh08,

My wife, and three sons. After having it rammed down our throats for 25 years+

Welcome to JWD. You'll learn alot here if you stay and research.

Dismembered

• flipper
    flipper

UH-OH- Welcome to the board friend ! I have not had the privilege of getting anyone out- yet. I'm trying to get my 21 year old daughter out, with the help of my son, 23, who got himself out 5 years ago , a year before I got out. So, we will see ! I hope to get her out ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

Welcome, uhoh08!

It's a work in progress.

~Sue

• sacrebleu
    sacrebleu

My sister helped ME get out and then went back in herself.

How nuts is that?

Welcome!

sacrebleu

• Fadeout
    Fadeout

Hi Uhoh, I managed to deconvert one family member. Hopefully more in the future.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Hi & Welcom uhoh08;

Fortunately my mother saw things pretty much the same way when I told her I was going to leave the org. We both got disfellowshipped - a week apart.

We even having T shirts that read 144 001 and 144 002

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

oh boy pee cee is acting up.

Hi & welcome again uhoh08

My mother and I were fortunate to leave together. She "got" what I had to say about the org.

We even had Tshirts made to read 144 001 & 144 002 - our lil joke.

• Chalam
    Chalam

"144 001, 144 002, check canopy!"

Look up and the JWs will see the are free-falling without a parachute :(

Back to the question, I am hoping, praying and undoing the work of the WT. Will keep this forum posted of significant developments :)

Welcome BTW!

All the best,
    Stephen

• unique1
    unique1

Welcome.

I haven't really tried to get anyone out. I am not very persuasive. My friend Leftbelow (screen name on here) has been able to get at least one out and one half way out and is working on another.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit