Barbara Anderson's Comments from her CD compilation now online!

by Dogpatch 74 Replies latest jw friends

• belbab
    belbab

Fatfreak,

I just looked up your profile and came up with this.

http://users.oeccwildblue.com/millerlr/TheyAreYourKidsToo.pdf

If anyone has the right to make the request in this thread for Lance Anderson it it you.

I realize that you too, need someone to help you through your night.

Blessed are the merciful, because they see God.

belbab

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

Barbara & Joe,

Glad things are working out, and glad this info is being used to help other attorneys in cases against the WTS.

I got your e-mail, and apologize for not responding. I've been working on a few other projects that I've needed to focus on and get wrapped up.

In two days I'm headed to Florida to spend a week with an old friend. He's related to the Spatz' at Bethel - he's Eunice's brother. I knew them well, and as you and I have talked, Michael St. Jean I knew when he was an elder in my old circuit.

Thanks again for all your work.

S4

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

I would hope that someone who purchased the "Secrets" CD would post on JWD their impressions from reading the Morley case in Oregon secretly settled out-of-court by Watchtower in 2006. There's so much important material in that case which ought to be shared with those who don't have the CD.

Thank you,

Barbara

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

I will say that I have been surprised this thread has not reached 146 pages as the werewolf one has. (No offense to game players--just sayin')

• belbab
    belbab

Barbara,

Randy Watters in his introduction to this thread indicated that

I have it on good authority that recent sales of the CD to procure the court documents have come fromattorneys who are pursuing litigation in behalf of child sexual abuse clients against Jehovah's Witnesses. This in itself, Barbara said, makes all the work worthwhile.

Rather than asking questions privately, I follow the lead of Seeker 4, and pose my questions here in public so others who have similar questions may also see them addressed.

My first question is whether any requests for court documents have come from attorneys in Canada?

We are getting kinda lonesome up here.

I see by clicking on Love and Norris site advertised on this forum, that a link is given for a legal office in Canada who handles abuse cases.

Perhaps those of us up here who also are concerned about molestation cases in the JWs should open a second front and start commencing a list of abuse cases for Canada Perhaps Glen How and Associates and his protégés are tired of giving their dying clients illegal medical advice and religious training to boot and would like a change of venue.

How time flies. I wish to address a further subject in public that we communicated about over a year or so ago. There may have been a miscommunication on my part. Gary Botting, doctor of law, former Jehovah’s Witness promised a legal opinion on Kerry Louderbacks article on the Tort of Misrepresentation. He wrestled it for quite some time, after two or three months he told me, there was no way he could come up with a supporting article that would be of benefit to Kerry’s L’s thesis. If he gave an opinion it would only support the legal team of WT lawyers, why hand it to them on a silver plate.

Now because my hearing is not the best, and Gary speaks softly and also it was at a noisy social gathering, I may not have realized that I was to report that information to you.

I wish to inform you also that I sent the links to Gary about your summation of legal documents in the US and hopefully if he is not too busy to obtain some thoughts on the matter.

A note of interest, a few months back, one of Glen How’s clones, got in to some legal hassle and he is now being sued by Lawrence Hughs. Gary, long ago could have come under the wing of Glen How, replied to me: There but for the grace of God, goes I.

So, Canada, here’s info to show that a slow cooker has been ignited. How hot it gets let heaven decide.

belbab

PS: Tatiana, good question, appropriate and on target.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

bttt

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

bttt

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

bttt

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

already on pg 4....bttt

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee
    I have it on good authority that recent sales of the CD to procure the court documents have come from attorneys who are pursuing litigation in behalf of child sexual abuse clients against Jehovah's Witnesses. This in itself, Barbara said, makes all the work worthwhile.

excellent

I can't think of any better group to get this valuable information

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit