Barbara Anderson's Comments from her CD compilation now online!

by Dogpatch 74 Replies latest jw friends

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Barbara Anderson's Comments from her CD compilation:

Secrets of Pedophilia in an American Religion—Jehovah's Witnesses in Crisis

UPDATE 1/17/08: Barbara Anderson has released her nearly 100-page commentary found on the CD, Secrets of Pedophilia in an American Religion, Jehovah's Witnesses in Crisis, for general distribution.

Found in this Commentary are specific, extraordinary copies of court documents indicting Jehovah's Witnesses leaders as responsible for making it possible for multitudes of JW kids to be molested. As an example, read the letter from District Overseer, Donald Amy, to the Watchtower, as seen November 21, 2007 on NBC Nightly News, when the secret out-of-court settlement made by Jehovah's Witnesses with victims of molestation in February 2007 was discussed.

Barbara and Joe Anderson want to thank all those who purchased the "Secrets" CD containing the Commentary, and, most importantly of all, the 5,000 pages of court documents from nine lawsuits involving sixteen victims of molestation settled out-of-court, February 2007.

The expense involved to make this CD possible was in excess of $5,000, not including time spent to produce the CD. Happily, revenue received from two donations, plus, profit from sales of the CD, have reimbursed the Anderson's' expenses. The work involved was freely done by Barbara Anderson and others, out of love for those who have been victimized by Jehovah's Witnesses leaders, so that everyone will know these leaders, who claim God is directing solely them, are responsible for covering-up criminal acts for decades.

The Commentary can be read and downloaded to your own computer from Barbara's website and can also be found at other websites. Barbara is giving her permission to anyone else who would like to place the Commentary on their website for the sole purpose to get this important information out.

WATCHTOWER DOCUMENTS SITE, FREEMINDS SITE, DANNY HASZARD'S SITE

The Commentary is Version 2 which contains some added text and a few corrections made to the original information. The 5,000 pages of documents still can be obtained by purchase at the print-on-demand company, Lulu. Go HERE for purchase information. Any future profit from sales of the CD will be used for charitable purposes. If Lawrence Hughes sets up a non-for-profit corporation in Canada which can receive donations, he will receive the money.

As of now sales of the CD have slowed down so there is not much profit being generated. FYI, I have it on good authority that recent sales of the CD to procure the court documents have come from attorneys who are pursuing litigation in behalf of child sexual abuse clients against Jehovah's Witnesses. This in itself, Barbara said, makes all the work worthwhile.

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING
    I have it on good authority that recent sales of the CD to procure the court documents have come from attorneys who are pursuing litigation in behalf of child sexual abuse clients against Jehovah's Witnesses. This in itself, Barbara said, makes all the work worthwhile.

Thanks Randy and THANK YOU Barbara!

• erynw
    erynw
    FYI, I have it on good authority that recent sales of the CD to procure the court documents have come from attorneys who are pursuing litigation in behalf of child sexual abuse clients against Jehovah's Witnesses. This in itself, Barbara said, makes all the work worthwhile.

That's awesome that this has become such a valuable tool in this fight!

• Must obey!
    Must obey!

Awesome! Let's hope the Watchtower gets rocked even harder by another massive court action. I think it will only take one more big case with accompanying media exposure to really get the ivory Tower wobbling & ready to fall. It's about the only thing that will do it.

• dawg
    dawg

To Barbra Anderson, who gave her relationship with her son up to do the right thing... may God bless you my sister! You are one brave soul, who knows right from wrong.... and yet even though the right path was painful you took it..... I love you Barbra.....!

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

Eros or agape', dawg? I love you too. And Joe loves you too.

Barbra

• belbab
    belbab

Barbara

I just was going to go back and resurrect your article back to the surface, when I saw your latest comment.

I never was never much of a guy to say, I love you, but I hope you can read between the lines.

Last night, into the wee hours of morning, I read your summary of all the cases, from start to finish. Do I give you a bunch of adjectives showing my appreciation?

Maybe just one, AMEN, meaning,

So, let it be!

I have one question,

You write about Harry Peloyan, I did a search on JWD, and learned he has passed on. You have mentioned somewhere, that there were others, in the writing department who fielded questions from victims of molestation especially after the Awake article on pedophelia came out. Two, you said, were demoted to menial tasks for showing too much sympathy which was a no, no, from the top down.

My question is,

Is there still a number of kind, symathetic people in Bethel who place the plight of the thousands of victims of molestation far above of whitewashing the tarnished image of the Watchtower?

Blessed are the merciful,

belbab

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Thanks Barbara, Joe and Randy for keeping this to the fore

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

belbab, you asked:

Is there still a number of kind, symathetic people in Bethel who place the plight of the thousands of victims of molestation far above of whitewashing the tarnished image of the Watchtower?

There are many "kind, sympathetic people in Bethel." Our son is "kind and sympathetic" but he told a reporter back in 2002 after Dateline aired that I did a noble thing to try to help abuse victims, but I should not have gone public. This is, for the most part, the attitude of all those "kind, sympathetic people in Bethel."

For what it's worth today, here are the names of those who were sympathetic and tried to change from within the child abuse policies.

Harry Peloyan, who I don't believe is deceased even though someone stated on the web he was.
    Ciro Aulicino, still at Bethel
    Lloyd Barry, dead
    Jack Barr, GB member. A lovely man but...
    Lyman Swingle, dead
    Mike St Jean, left Bethel after the humiliation of being demoted for assisting victims over the phone.
    Ricki Hutson, as of 2004, still at Bethel
    Lee Waters, dead
    Dan Black, left Bethel. I heard he was paid to come to work daily from wherever he lived.
    Dan Sydlik, dead
    Judah Ben Shroeder, left Bethel and attends university in NYC.

J. R. Brown and James Pellechia were once very, very sympathetic, but decided to stay neutral so they could further their careers at headquarters.

• wednesday
    wednesday

all those years ago I recall reading that scripture about "white washed graves" . I knew who it applied to then but never thought I'd see the day it went public. its so sad the average publisher may never hear about this. But the young group use the net so they will see.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit