Barbara Anderson's Comments from her CD compilation now online!

by Dogpatch 74 Replies latest jw friends

• Honesty
    Honesty

Thankyou Barbara.

The blind and deaf over on Beliefnet are getting their eyes full:

http://community.beliefnet.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8951

• Honesty
    Honesty

If any JW's still believe the "Faithful Slave" as represented by the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses has ever had Jesus approval after reading Barbara Anderson's Comments from her CD compilation I fear that they are so in awe of the GB that it can do anything, including mass suicide and they will go along with it without so much as a whimper.

• Mary
    Mary

Hey Barbara;

You did a wonderful thing there with the CD and helped expose a terrible wrong. I'm still reading through the CD. One thing I noticed, is that the Society's refusal to provide even the simplest of documents for the court really made them look bad. Paranoid to the extreme.

I'll bet the WTS is cursing the day they disfellowshipped you.

• Poztate
    Poztate

Thank's Barbara for the inside scoop.

You lost a lot (family) when you told the truth but I am hoping that what you gained here will help to make up for it in a small way

• belbab
    belbab

Barbara,

Thanks for letting us know that Harry Peloyan may yet be alive.

Thanks too, for giving us a big bonus and listing others that have a merciful attitude.

Some may think, with this list, you have given them a kiss of death.

No, I maintain that you have written them in a list of life.

Now, if the "heavies" try to demote them to menial task or boot them out, it will stir up a hornets nest.

Now when others, who may have kept their feelings to themselves, see that they are not alone with their thinking and feelings they may realize that there are approachable people with whom they can open up a dialogue on the subject.

Rest easy,

belbab

• wednesday
    wednesday

A person of courage and conviction . You have put on the line your most valuable possessions- your son . I have the utmost respect for you and Bill Bowen and Randy Walters. You have taken up a cause for people you do not even know in most cases. You walk the walk. That does not invalidate those that cannot be more forthcoming. It just is what it is.

• Bryan
    Bryan

Barbara,

Thanks for your great work. Your CD is proudly displayed on my desk at all times; when I'm not going throught it.

You truly are an advocate of the most innocent and helpless of our world.

Thanks so much!

Bryan

• Odrade
    Odrade

Thank you for making your comments available, Barbra. It's tremendously appreciated.

• sf
    sf

Harry Peloyan - Ringo

Harry Peloyan. Harry and his wife Rose Marie served in Bethel since 1957. ... He just loved Caleb. Check out his life story in the May 1, 2006 Watchtower. ...
    www.ringo.com/photos/photo.html?photoId=245490333 - 32k - Cached - Similar pages

Click the CACHED link.

HarryPeloyan

Harry and his wife Rose Marie served in Bethel since 1957. Sadly Rose Marie died in 2005.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

there is no better sacrifice than to give one's life for their brother. Anyone recognize those words? To give up family for the betterment of people unknown is a better sacrifice then that. I hope all is well with u Barbara. I am firmly convinced that u have no trouble sleeping at night for exposing the sins of the WTB&TS.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit