Barbara Anderson's Comments from her CD compilation now online!

by Dogpatch 74 Replies latest jw friends

• belbab
    belbab

Sf

Way to go,

you’ve opened the box and resurrected Harry Peloyan, well at least a photo.
    I don’t know what he looks like, is that really him?

But as a confirmed follower of the Gospel of Thomas, unless I hear of someone telling him a joke and seeing some laughter out of his mouth, I am not totally converted.

It says when you click on cache that this photo was

• Taken on Nov 22, 2007 by Caleb

That is only two months ago. So we have the evidence of a photo that shows he is still alive. Can someone who knows him to confirm that this is his picture?

Are the young people in the photo his grand children?

Is Harry Peloyan still in Bethel?

Why is it important to know whether Peloyan is alive?

It is because Barbara has identified him, not as a hardliner, but as a moderating influence advocating for change of WT policies on pedophilia within their ranks. By identifying his position publicly, the hardliners, if they have any sense, should be very wary of messing with his stance.

Now if anyone wishes information, JR Brown can be by-passed for a more honest spokesman on the question of child abuse.

belbab, putting his neck out on the chopping block

• DT
    DT

I'm very appreciative of all the hard work that went into this. I was excited to read on page 17 about how that WTS failed to get the case dismissed on the grounds that it would "impermissibly entangle the court in ecclesiastical affairs". There have been many other lawsuits that were never tried because the WTS hid behind the First Amendment while trampling on the rights of others. If the courts will continue to reject this lame defense, then it could have a tremendous impact and make the WTS vulnerable to other types of lawsuits such as shunning cases.

• flipper
    flipper

RANDY- Thanks bro for this thread ! Great to keep this in the forefront of everyone's minds ! Joe and Barbara - words cannot express enough for all you have done and continue doing for victims of child abuse. I truly feel this is just the tip of the iceberg- that in time we are going to see the Watchtower society slowly crumble from within - because of their inattention to small details , such as being just, merciful, honest, and failing to truly look after the real needs of their members. Any efforts by you fine folks or anyone else to free Jehovah's Witnesses from the trap of " cult mind control" is truly appreciated . It is a gift we give people - which truly is priceless. Peace out,Mr. Flipper

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Hello Barb,

As you know, I am not one for personal accolades, but I must join the others in congratulating you on a job well done.

I know that your history of concern with this subject goes way back before it was the issue of the hour, many have recognized this issue within the WTS only in recent times, so it is your tireless devotion and single-minded focus that we admire so much.

In laying down a permanent paper trail, the only one yet published, you have laid a foundation for many to build upon. I have no doubt that over the next year or so the WTS will drastically change its methodology for handling child abuse issues and eventually as it always does, it will bury its mistakes, but your work now stands as a matter of public record.

Kind regards as ever - HS

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

Yes, that's a photo of Harry Peloyan. Yes, he's still in Bethel. No, the children in the photo are not his grandchildren, but probably visitors. Neither Harry nor Rose had any children. The children could be grand-neices and -nephews. Or maybe they are the kids of former Bethelites who were once close friends with Peloyans when they were all together serving at Bethel.

I just want to add that it has been very gratifying to us that so many of you have expressed appreciation for the information in the "Secrets" CD Commentary and for my efforts to put it together. Your kind words just make me want to keep on digging to find more evidence that exposes Watchtower's deceit.

Thank you again.
    Barbara

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

well done, Barbara.

Say hi to Joe for me.

Greetings from downunder.

Ozzie

• Bryan
    Bryan

It is amazing to me Barbabara, though I have experienced it myself, with my father, and discovering his lies, how we become aware of wrong doing from the hands whom we look up to, love and respect, only to brought low. But then! We have the strength to carry the torch of truth against what was once loved. I cannot imagine, giving my life to Bethel and it's leaders then learning the atrocities therein. That being your life, bread and butter, soul nurturer. Only to discover you had been betrayed. The stench of decaying bodies behind the door, exposed.

In my life, I discovered a few people hiding behind their putrid lies, and yet, you had what you considered your salvation, your very link to God, exposed as disgusting.

All my hat's off to you Barbara (and your hubby). Perhaps we should have taken the red pill in the beginning...

Best,

Bryan

P.S. I miss my child, too. Hopefully, one day, all the children will wake up to the Truth.

• belbab
    belbab

Barbara,

Your kind words just make me want to keep on digging to find more evidence that exposes Watchtower's deceit.

Keep on digging, Barbara

We will keep on shovelling too.

Ezechiel's war chariot is on the move, and where it goes and where it will end nobody knows.

To Ozzie and Bryan, the latests posters on this thread.:

Do you realize how important your last posts are to this thread, not so much as what you said, but when you said it?

This thread almost died in its childbirth. Posts on the board sink into oblivion so fast, being replaced at enormous speed, the current page can disappear in ten, fifteen minutes. So then, Ozzie, from the other side of the world, his daylight, our night and Bryan, late nite-owl, helped this thread to make it through the night.

To all you others who are following this thread, and those who have taken their time to encourage and thank Barbara, please continue to read and comment.

I believe that the greatest encouragement we can bestow on Barbara, is to continue to see that the information of these legal settlements are published to the ends of the earth.

History is being made here. Do not despise or belittle the day of small things.

The Watchtower, ever since the legal victories in the Hayden Covington days, have bragged incessantly as to how JW legal has established freedom of religion in the US.

Well, things have gone full circle,

The abhorrant use of clergy/penitent privilege to hide crimes has been broken.

Do you realize the significance of Barbara's comments: That the distribution of the CD of the court documents has tapered off, but that many requests for copies are coming from legal entities.

Keep the subject of Barbara's work alive, help it make it through the night.

along with that, help HER, to make it through the night.

belbab

• belbab
    belbab

Yup,

I just timed it, thirty posts in thirty minutes.

One post per minute.

I gotta balance the wheel a little, or its gonna wobble and self destruct, like an unbalanced washing machine.

belbab

• Fatfreek
    Fatfreek

I hope I'm not treading on private ground here as I proceed. I just downloaded this preview of the CD and was especially struck with Barbara's (and, I'm sure Joe's) special tribute to their son. If I may, a few words to their son, Lance.

I wish with all my heart, Lance Anderson, that someday the Google, or other internet forces, will somehow stimulate your curiosity to view this thread and beyond. Somehow you must eventually realize what your mother and father are all about, especially during the last decade or more. If they are like me there is not a day that goes by when they are not thinking of you and yours -- your welfare and theirs. That goes for my two sons, Joel and Gregory, who are in a situation similar to your circumstance. I would be very proud if they, too, took a peek at what your mother says in reference to her son -- that's you. Here's what she has to say:

Thanks, Barbara. I couldn't have expressed it better.

Len Miller

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit