2008 Drst. Conv. Theme - Guided By God's Spirit

by senora 22 Replies latest jw friends

• senora
    senora

Just thought I'd share this tid bit.

Drilling for 3 days with..... the GB is guided by holy spirit so its best you do whatever we say or else.

It'll be coming out in the 03/08 KM from what I hear.

• Gopher
    Gopher

Senora,

Welcome to the discussion forum.

If the JW's really had "holy spirit", wouldn't there be more love, joy, peace, long-suffering, kindness.... etc.? Most of them just seem to barely tolerate each other (except for a few close friends).

• dawg
    dawg

Where did you get this information Senora?

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

Follow The Christ

God Is Love (?) something like that

Guided By Holy Spirit

I told my husband it would be something like this next. They are so transparent once the blinders are off.

• senora
    senora

I got it from friends in the Borg. I'm a fader and they don't really know yet.

but like someone said... they don't display the fruitages of the spirit at all, they're not fooling me.

• Lo-ru-hamah
    Lo-ru-hamah

senora,

welcome to the board

sheri

• 5go
    5go

Ever notice they are suddenly not in the mood to call God by his true name.

• senora
    senora

I have to say I'm more like a semi-fader and when i do go, all i would hear is.... the slave is gods channel, worship the slave and the elders who are spirit appointed and I just disagree with that. they're trying to drill it in everyone's head so ferociously, it amazes me. like if they say it enought it willl stick, which it does, but not with me. i think they have their own interest at heart, they don't want the numbers to go down nor do they want the money to dwindle either. they want to scare everyone into thinking that they are from god and do what they say.

• Gopher
    Gopher

Senora,

In the 1980's I noticed a shift in what the organization was saying at conventions and in literature -- towards "the organization" and directing people there. That became the most important thing.

The main teaching of most Christian churches seems to be "believe in Jesus and be saved".

The main teaching of Jehovah's Witnesses, from which all their other doctrines stem, is "we are the true religion".

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I always wondered if they are guided by Gods holy spirit, how do they end up with so many false prophecies?

Maybe its the debils holy spirit.

Or may their just full of tacos.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit