What Bible do you use?

by OMG! Now What? 38 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Honesty
    Honesty
    Just curious here, what is your current truth? Maybe I'd like to find that too. bite me

Start with Romans the 8th chapter. Add in a pinch of John 5:38-40 Stir in some of the Grace found in Romans 5:1-2 and Ephesians 2:8-9
  • LtCmd.Lore
    LtCmd.Lore
    Just curious here, what is your current truth? Maybe I'd like to find that too. bite me

(Judges 1:19) 19 And the LORD was with Judah; and he drave out the inhabitants of the mountain; but could not drive out the inhabitants of the valley, because they had chariots of iron.

My present truth is: A little technology is far more powerfull than Yahweh. (And I mean a little technology. I'm talking metallurgy here...)

Lore - What.Would.Satan.Do?

• The Last Nephilim
    The Last Nephilim

Interesting verse at Judges 1:19, Lore!
    As far as what bible I use, I tend to do everything on my PC, so I have the WT Library CDROM but I also heavily use the e-Sword program. It has Strong's Dictionary of Greek and Hebrew words as well as tons of different bible translations, some with Strong's numbers, some without. I recently got the NWT on e-Sword, too, which makes it even less necessary to open the WT Library! Between my e-Sword and my bookshelf, I have some 50+ copies of the bible, although a few are in Latin, Greek, or some other language I don't understand (came free on e-Sword). e-Sword itself is free, I highly recommend it! Go to e-sword.net, and be sure to put the - in there because there is a site called esword.net that is the WRONG one!

• evergreen
    evergreen

I use e-sword as well as you can download so many versions. The version with all the names in hebrew is quite amazing. I think that version is called 'The scriptures'.

At the moment I am using th NKJV as i am reading the bible entirely at the moment. This version even suggests a programme of reading to help you finish reading it within a year. Whats more as a study bible I underline everything that stands out (in red pen) and jot down notes in pencil at the side. If need be I will compare some scriptures to the same scripture in other versions such as the revised standard version and the NWT.

• Must obey!
    Must obey!

I detest all old Shakespearean style English bibles. This is the 21st fckn century!!!

• Mincan
    Mincan

I use the one best suiting for long time service as kindling starter. I also like the ones that I can stand on to reach things high up in the cupboards...

Seriously, what the hell would I use a bible for? I use it about as much as I use Erik the Red Sagas, The Simerillian, The Egyptian Book of The Dead, The Selected Writings of Socrates, 1001 Arabian Nights and my Deluxe Edition of The Ilyiad and The Odyssey. Actually I used it more, so I'll probably come back to the others more often in future.

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

which bible do i use? this one:

Satanicbible.gif picture by booman76

• tula
    tula

The

HOLY BIBLE

containing the

Old and New Testaments

translated out of the original tongues

being the version set forth A.D. 1611

compared with the Most Ancient Authorities and revised

A.D. 1881-1885

Newly Edited by the American Revision Committee

A.D. 1901

standard edition

New York

Thomas Nelson and Sons

37 East 18th Street

and I use the NWT for comparison.

• tula
    tula

Does anyone out there use this one?

You should familiarize yourself with this occult symbol called the triquetra.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

NWT is the best. It rocks!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit