I don't want to worship a God that.............

by oompa 51 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• oompa
    oompa

would kill billions of people for any reason.

would require family members to not speak to a member of their own family.

would require a parent to stone a child for being a bad boy.

would require probably millions of animals to be slaughtered and make smoke for him.

would let a rapist of a young girl have the privilege of marrying her.

would let mankind suffer for thousands of years to prove something to his heavenly creatures.

would let horrible "natural" tragedies occur, killing millions of people, when they don't have to happen.

would communicate to mankind by writing to them.....but not keep any originals around....like pyramids.

would want to be worshiped in the first place.....I just don't get it........................you can add your own if you want..........oompa

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Good morning oompa.

I think that when we learn something and use that knowledge for good we are rewarded by going to a more peaceful planet. This is our refining planet. I don't think god wants worship as much as we think he does.

momz

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Good thoughts, Oompa.

would want to be worshiped in the first place.....I just don't get it

Yes. God creates man just so man can bow to him. Strike me with lightning now.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Yes Oompa your absolutely right ....the big question is WHY ?

And why associate with an organization that praises and worships such a creature IE. JWS, Christendom

Kind of takes away the humanity in humanity when you think about it.

• jacethespace
    jacethespace

One thing i dont get is jesus said " suffer not the little children to come to me".Well if i could speak to jesus i would like to ask him " how did you feel when your father murdered all those little children to prove he was the better god? I just dont get it!

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

I refuse to.

• oompa
    oompa

OTWO: Didn't God already have zillions of Angels worshiping him already? Why would he give crap for even more worship? I bet even animals worship him and we just don't know it!...........oompa

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

WTS teaches that all creation will worship him when Jesus hands back the
    keys to the Farrari Kingdom.

Do any of you with children make them bow to you constantly because you
    caused their birth? You expect respect, but could you imagine worship?

No matter how they spin it, I don't see whales and squirrels and insects
    worshipping God, so they are allowed to just be.

• The Last Nephilim
    The Last Nephilim

Along the human suffering lines, how about a God who doesn't CAUSE bad things to happen, but ALLOWS them to. Think about it- I won't teach my child to be a murderer, but I'll allow others to teach him, all the while saying, "No, no- you shouldn't do that!" and doing nothing about it until it's too late and the child has murdered over and over again, only to tell the victim's families that they will suffer the same fate permanently if they aren't forgiving!

• The Last Nephilim
    The Last Nephilim

Speaking of "causing" vs. "allowing", aren't you, in effect, "causing" something when you know that a condition exists that, if unrestrained or eliminated, would cause suffering and you have the power to stop it, but don't????

I believe our PO calls this "Sins of Omission"...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit