News from Mother ship

by jefferywhat 283 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

I still can't figure out what happened to Liverance.....

• mcsemike
    mcsemike

Are you talking about Mark Noimair?

• bobld
    bobld

Yea, the great APOSTATES equal none other than the attorneys taking the loot.You

could see it in all the down sizing,ie giving the bethelites the boot,poor quality mags,

moving out of Brooklyn,selling property.Just like the greedy wall street swindlers.Only

they got caught when the market turned South.It is all greed and power.

Bob

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Yes, Mark Noumair.... Out of my 3 instructors, only he is evidentally still around. Bowen got moved, and Liverance? (who was my favorite) fell off the face of the earth.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Liverance is living with Sam Lockley (PO of Towaco NJ cong)

Personal info deleted. See Posting Guidelines #9 below posting box - Lady Lee

• mcsemike
    mcsemike

It's a small world. His brother, Eddie Noumair, was an elder in Ocean-Asbury Park, NJ. He was one of the 3 who did the questions with me in 1977 when I got baptized. He spoke often of Mark. I think the family had some photo business in Asbury Park or Long Branch.

I think about 15 years ago I heard Eddie, who had either changed congregations or stopped attending for awhile, had claimed to be anointed and took the emblems. I believe he did this for 2 or 3 years. Then I heard he got disfellowshipped.

I'll check my sources next chance I get. I do know Mark was spoken of like he was half anointed, half angel. I never met him in person.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Isaac, check your PM.... Thanks.

• tresdecu
    tresdecu

ahhh why not...bttt

Jeferywhat, I noticed you did a recent post. When you started this thread a long time ago you said: "Will update as I hear."

So, have you heard anything else. Thanks in advance.

TD

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Ahhhh, I miss this thread. *sighs*

It's been a while.

• tooktheredpill
    tooktheredpill

BTT

Hello!

Anyone has any other information about this topic?

Just curious.

TTRP

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit