Who had the HOTS for YOU?

by nomoreguilt 65 Replies latest jw friends

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

well, no one who was available had the hots for me. However a couple of married men (won't call them "brothers" as that makes it even worse) came on to me. too ignorant to know what to do except stay out of their way.

• uwishufish
    uwishufish

Usually had my choice so glad I didn't act on it. Married a Catholic girl. Her parents were from Europe.

• BIG D
    BIG D

I once had the hots and so did she, we were 16, i waited till 3 in the morning me and a witness bud were drunk, we went to her house, and she said to knock on her window, earlier that day, we would do it!!!! yea

i did and i was so drunk i knocked on her dads window, and i was saying all kind of things i was goin to do to her, he dove out the open window and kicked my ass!!!!!!!

big d

• BIG D
    BIG D

hahahahahahahahahahaah, i got more!!!!!!

big d

• Farkel
    Farkel

Everybody has the hots for everybody, and sometimes that happens between two people of the opposite sex!

What is my proof for this assertion? 6.2 BILLION living humans, that's what!

Hint: people breed. What makes them breed? "Hots", that is what!

Farkel

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Change makes the world go 'round.

Hots are what keep it populated.

momz

• changeling
    changeling
    I was a chubby hairy little middle-eastern looking kid who grew up to be a chubby middle-eastern looking adult.

Cyrus: I think I have the hots for you!

changeling

• Mary
    Mary
    Who had the HOTS for YOU?

I'm going out on a limb here, but I get the feeling that Warlock might have more than agape love for me.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

When I was 30 and still in da troof but barely, I developed some chemistry with a sis that was a few (I won't say how many) years older than me. Oh lord she was such a sexy older gal. We went to a bar this one night, had a few drinks, watched a band play, etc. We rode home together and when we got to where my car was parked, we spent about two hours in her car hugging and kissing and talking and whatnot. It was the best I've ever felt being with a woman, even though we didn't have sex or get nekkid or anything. It was chemistry like nothing I've experienced before or since. We had a little bit of a relationship after that but the age difference was too much (and the fact that I look a lot younger than I am made the considerable difference in our ages even more awkward) and she knew that I was on shaky ground with the religion. What really irked me about the situation was how the elders started watching us like hawks as soon as they got wind that there was something going on. This one time the PO stood about 15 feet from us and just GLARED at us while we were talking at the KH.

• watson
    watson

Faundy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit