Who had the HOTS for YOU?

by nomoreguilt 65 Replies latest jw friends

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

i found out after i had been df-ed and reinstated that someone my wife and i used to run about with had a huge crush on me when she was 17/18

lucky for her (and me - ooh baby) she got to act on it about 15 years later.

i can only imagine the conversations she had with her other girl pals - all of whom were hot and some of whom i later married (as in officiated at their weddings)

looking back i was definately the subject of the hots for plenty - just didn't realise it at the time - nor did i care as i was happily married then.

THINK ABOUT THE WAY THINGS TURNED OUT GOING ROUND AND ROUND INSIDE MY HEAD

THINK ABOUT A GIRL WHO MIGHT HAVE LOVED ME BUT SHE NEVER EVER SAID

MAYBE SHE IS ALL ALONE OR WAKING UP IN SOMEONE ELSE’S BED

WONDER IF SHE’S LYING THERE AND WISHING SHE WAS HERE WITH ME INSTEAD

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

When I was in highschool, I hardly got asked out by the boys in my school. I had lots of dates outside of school, but just seemed mostly unpopular at THS. Then years later, I heard from several guys that I was the subject of lots of their dreams and crushes. They just figured I would never dream of going out with them so they never bothered to ask. Bummer.

• Twitch
    Twitch

Looking back, there were a few girls who "showed" their interest but I was too much of a dumbass nerd kid to notice, lol.

• restrangled
    restrangled

Every guy in the KH that I thought was nice but had absolutely no interest in. All the wild guys with long hair and motorcycles.

r.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I was a married MS and this blonde with a magnificent body but weird face had the hots for me. She kept touching me even when my wife was around. Eventaully she gave up. Howver, I did masturbate once or twice whilst fantasizing about her. She really did have great tits

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    I was a married MS and this blonde with a magnificent body but weird face had the hots for me

Well gosh, did ya have to go tell everyone I have a weird face.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I cant think of a smart -ass reply just yet FHN-

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    I cant think of a smart -ass reply just yet FHN-

I just always knew you couldn't take your eyes off my weird half face.

• BIG D
    BIG D

I had a younger sister that kept telling me she loved me, i was a good boy then, and she was probably 16 and i knew her my whole life, yeras later, i was divorced and she called me and said i always wanted you, so we met up at 42, and spent some time in a hotel!!!!!

big d

• knock knock
    knock knock

Thought I'd get to be the first to say absolutely NO ONE but Joanna beat me to it. For someone to have the hots for you don't you have to be like good-lookin' or funny or cool or rich or smart or...or...or... Nope, no one.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit