Who had the HOTS for YOU?

by nomoreguilt 65 Replies latest jw friends

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Farkel, I agree that there is a lot of 'hots' going on, but it doesn't take 'hots' to procreate. For some men, they just have 'the hots' for sex, and will take whatever (woman) will go along with it. Probably the same for some women. Which explains prison sex between 2 heterosexuals. That or most criminals are latent homosexuals, and I don't buy that!

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

O when I was in the "whatchamacallit" I had several sisters come onto me,,but I was too dam loyal to make a move on it,, I regret it now especially too those that really stuck thier neck out in doing so and literally kick my self in the can over it, and I hope i didn't hurt thier fellings too much.

My observant wife around that time noticed a couple of suite pants make an outlines showing off my "bits" which I continued to wear claiming ignorance to such showing off.

Now it is from one gf to another as I need my time alone, and get closterphobic when around people too long, I'm a strong empathic and I take on all thier concerns so it is tiring if presents is pressurring. It is a fun life actually, allowing for deep introspection, along with deep human intimacy with not just one female.

• averyniceguy
    averyniceguy

every girl who sees me on this planet!

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

Ireally have no idea. Never learned how to tell - or maybe it isn't there to see????

• brinjen
    brinjen
    every girl who sees me on this planet!

Tell me about it!

• Mary
    Mary

The slimey P.O. in my old Hall had the hots for me. He was in his late 40s, I was 17. Stinking old goat.

• wednesday
    wednesday

two circuit overseers. one starred at me so obviously i was truly embarrassed. the other Co looked down my blouse while i was in a car group( he was sticking his head in the window) I guess looking is no fowl.- we all look. but you know the expression "if looks could kill" .

yes these are men who are shelter from the storm.

to add, the one who looked down my blouse- I ended up having dinner with him and his wife during his visit. nice.

this does not even begin to mention all the slimey elders who like to talk dirty on the phone under the guise of shepherding. you guys are so busted.!!

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

No one ever came on to me in person, whether it be JWs at the KH or the DC, guys at school, guys at work, whatever. I pursued my ex. The only guys that have ever made a move on me have been those I've met online, both married and single. I'm not a head turner, but maybe I look better in pics than I do in person.

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

No one.

I was shy - didn't care about fashion or cars, wasn't in the "in crowd"...I read too much secular material and had goals of college not babies and pioneering. I was un-hot in every way shape and form to JW Guys.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

<........................Pssst, if you ever showed those like you do there, I'm sure there were a lot of unrequieted woodies following you around.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit