Who had the HOTS for YOU?

by nomoreguilt 65 Replies latest jw friends

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

A number of years ago, there was a large group of us that went to an unasigned territory. Many of us stayed at a small motel, Motel 8, 6, 666 something like that, others camped out. So, most of those that stayed at the motel were in the IN group. So, here we are, it's July, hot, the southern U.S. We had spent a day, 6 hours somewhere around Deliverance, get it?

So, here we are back at the motel. Time for some beer, wine coolers, munchies, and the POOL! The kidswere having a good time as were us adults. What, I guess maybe 4 or 5 couples,chilling in the POOL. So, here I am, minding my own business treading water at the side of the POOL. Sister, D. , an elders wife, our good friends, is laying back in a chaize lounge, soaking up the sun. She was kind, not a real looker, but she had chemistry for ME. I sort of new that, but I didn't go there, not my thing. So, anyways, I'm like treading water hanging on to the side of the POOL, get the picture? She's in the chaize lounge about 10 feet onto the patio from me. Eyes closed, sun bathing, grooving. From behind her, sneeks her husband. Small ice bucket in hand. It's hot outside. A little booze buzz being enjoyed by all. Her husband very slowly comes up behind her and in one fell swoop, pulls open her bathing suit top and WHAM! Stuffs the ice down inside her top and chills off those HOT globes hidden there-in. Is this visual enough for you? Get the feeling gals? It gets better.

Sister D. reacts in the typical way. YIKES!!!! And What are the first words out of her mouth???NOMOREGUILT!!!! I'm gonna get you!!!! What? What did "I" do? I guess I must have been the object of her what, Fantasy???? I never gave her any inclination what-so-ever that I even thought of her like that. Go figure, eh?

Anyone else care to run with your own???

NMG

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Believe it or not, I was quite the catch in High School. Yeah, my kids don't believe it either. But I was the good little Witness girl, being prepped to be an elder's wife. I was interviewed several time at the conventions and pioneered every summer. And I had a cute butt. Yes, really. I had tons of cute boys chasing me.

momz

• Priest73
    Priest73

I saw myself naked today. That was kinda hot.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Priest you're a pervert!

• Priest73
    Priest73

so? You have cute butt.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Aw, thanks!!! But that was past tense. I wasn't saying pervert like it was a bad thing! So....when you saw yourself naked, then what?

• faundy
    faundy

Two elders, different times. Both widowed. Both in their forties. First time I was 18, second time I was 20.

Both reported to body of elders, neither counseled or struck off.

And I'm supposed to trust these people and feel I can talk to them about anything? Please. One of them even knew I was 'struggling with lesbian tendencies' and he still told me how much he was into me.

He probably got off on it.

• CyrusThePersian
    CyrusThePersian

Nobody

Damn.

I was a chubby hairy little middle-eastern looking kid who grew up to be a chubby middle-eastern looking adult. I was married and still couldn't get a date during the convention.

I've lost weight now, but I still look like I belong behind the counter of a gas station.

CyrusThePersian

• Gregor
    Gregor

Faundy, that's terrible! 40 yr old widowers being turned on to an attractive 18-20 yr old woman with rumored lesbian leanings?

As someone with Lesbian leanings myself I empathighs with the situation.

• Priest73
    Priest73

Well That's something the three of us have in common! We all like girls! hurray for girls!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit