Who's here? Do you want me to throw cyber party?

by changeling 266 Replies latest jw friends

• changeling
    changeling

No strict rules, I'm pulling this out of my butt! LOL

• changeling
    changeling

Welcome BB.

• changeling
    changeling

Next to arrive was Big D, a strapipng Texas oil man. He wore a ten gallon hat and cowboy boots. He was obnoxious as the day is long, but changeling was famous for her odd collection of friends. The first thing he did when he settled in his room was check and see if it had a mini bar.

Little "skeeter new shoes" arrived right after Big D and was ushered to the room next to his. He seemed a bit under the wheather. Changeling would not be amused as she is a huge germaphobe.

Finally Free arrived wrapped in a bright red cloak. In it he was hidding his smelly cockateel. He quickly went to his room and hid the hideous bird in the closet.

Next time nvr answered the door he found Abandoned standing on the front stoop. He was smoking a pipe and looking off into the night. He was mildly stratled when the door opened. Abandoned was an old lover of Empress Changeling's and they had remained on "good" terms over the years.

• changeling
    changeling

Just as Life is Grand arrived, snow began to fall. He dusted the snow of his coat and dropped it into nvr's arms. He went straight to his room and looked rather perturbed.

BB was the last to show up, as was her custom. She loved to "make an entrance". Sad for her, only the simple minded nvr was there to see her in.

• Abandoned
    Abandoned
    Abandoned was an old lover of Empress Changeling's

*heavy, heavy breathing*

• changeling
    changeling

Ahhhh, Sacrificial Loon has arrived. How could I forget! He slipped in the back door! Always the mysterious one, he ran up to his room and locked the door.He then measured the room and bath and counted the steps from the door to the window.

• changeling
    changeling

Check you PM's everyone. The murderer has been chosen.

• Happy Harvester
    Happy Harvester

I'm here with a bunch of oatmeal chocolate chip cookies I just made.

I also have some Baja Citrus-Marinated whiting in brown rice and a lovely lentil stew and some lemon-dill-balsamic vinegar roasted potatoes left over from last night. Oh yeah, and garlic on everything, so it's a good thing this is just a cyber party.

We could watch a movie or something . . .

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

Who do I, I mean, who does the murderer get to kill?

• changeling
    changeling

At 10:43 on the dot a haunting bell rang thoughout the castle. The Empress was summoning her guests to dinner.

All but the Flippers had been in the castle before so the quickly found their way. But the Flippers took a wrong turn and somehow wound up in the billiard room.Mrs Flipper was in a frisky mood, so they had a 'quicky" on the biiliard table.

"I'm getting too old to make love on hard surfaces dear", said Mr. Flipper, as he zipped up his fly. "Oh don't be a spoil sport Flippy", giggled the Mrs. as she smothed down her madras plaid skirt.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit