The Suicide of Jason R: a rational battlecry

by inkling 69 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• belbab
    belbab

Flipper,

Your post is timed at 06-Jan-08 00:14

I am replying to it at 06-Jan-08 01:35

Thanks for your enabling comments.

I thought my posts were creating a tad too much nausea.

belbab

• jgnat
    jgnat
    This seems like a job for people who investigate murders and suicides - like the police.

What is needed here is a good paper trail. Researchers are good at finding paper trails.

• kwr
    kwr

If you are wrong I hope you have good liability insurance and a lawyer. sheesh.

• ronin1
    ronin1

Let's look at the rationalization of such an incident:

If a bethelite or member of bethel family dies innocently- i.e.- sickness, old age, accident, etc. there is no reason why the Borg would not notify the family of such a death, allow the family to make funeral arrangements and bury their member where they choose.

In this supposed incident, this young man died, was cremated and buried on WT cementary property without notifying the family. Supposedly the parents found out by a sympathy letter/card sent by someone who actually saw the grave, etc. I will not rehash the rest of this story.

If this is true, then this smells like a 'rat' and 'fish' together that only the stench of a coverup can cause - by the Borg. That is why I am going to take as much time as possible to find confirming docs regarding this incident.

This is not a coincidence.

Ronin1

• restrangled
    restrangled

Here is something posted on the internet.
    Scroll down to the letter to her dad.
    http://www.geocities.com/RainForest/Canopy/7299/support/stories/ravyn.html
  • jgnat
    jgnat

I think the supicious action rather is that the parents were misinformed on the circumstances of the young man's death, as well as the young man's body was exhumed and cremated without their knowledge or consent after they started asking questions.

The paper trail I am interested in finding is if indeed the body was first buried then exhumed to be cremated, the timing of the first burial and the cremation, as well as court documents confirming the legal actions.

I suspect first there was an investigation if there was anything criminal regarding the handling of the young man's body. If the parents were appealing, perhaps they chose a civil suit instead. If so, it is possible the society settled with a gag order. Even so, the original criminal investigation should have a paper trail.

• freetosee
    freetosee

Well, for Ravyn to publish her story on the www and relating that the wt legal department told her to lie in court is quite a risk to take and indicates she is convinced about the matter. Too bad the parent backed off, even denying their own son.

The last thing the wts wants is for anyone to look into this case or even mention it. Thanks to all who do anyway!

fts

• 5go
    5go
    I knew Dan Sydlik. He had a beautiful wife and was happily married. Additionally, he was one of the more decent members of the GB. It would take an awful lot to convince me that he was gay.

He can be Bi and want to cheat. Sometimes cheating is about power and not really about sex. Though I think this is a urban legend till proven otherwise.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

The reason that I noted that this subject had been discussed in the past is that investigations were made by numerous people at the time, which led nowhere. The court records were checked and no case involving Daniel Sydlick seems to have been logged in the district. I am also quite sure that Silentlambs has investigated this accusation in great depth, in fact I know they have.

Look at the comments made on the thread that actually bought this tale to this Board by "Ravyn":

the last I heard, the mother had been contacted by Silentlambs and she denied ever even having a son named Jason! so someone got paid off.

The mother denied that she had a son called Jason. Does she know just how easy it is to check such details with the County Registrar? You cannot make a child disappear from the screen. I happen to know that her story was checked out and she was not 'bought off'. She was telling the truth.

Now, let me be clear, I am not saying that A young person did not die under suspicious circumstances and that there is no substance to this tale. Frankly, I happen to believe that something untoward did take place as these stories do not just spontaneously appear and at least some facets may be true. What I am saying is that without some sort of proof speculation is the only reality, and given this, a person must be careful what they write publicly especially when using persons names.

HS

PS - Belbab. I hope you do not feel that my post, though it followed yours, was directed at you. I had not even read that far in the thread before posting. Cheers - HS

• belbab
    belbab

Overnight I have reviewed in my mind all the details of this thread and have arrived at this position, that if anything substantial is to surface in this story we have to locate the person, male or female, who calls herself/himself Rayvin Guiliani.

Why? Because we have to locate the individual to see if they are taking their meds.

Or we have to consider that someone with a good knowledge of JW stuff is playing with us to make us look like fools or fishing for sympathy or financial aid.

What makes me think this; there are too many anomalies and discrepancies in the story.

Some details:

The link posted on page one in this thread by Free to See is dated Apr. l, 2003.

I do a membership search for Rayvin and find she is only listed on this board since July 13, 2005 and assume she had a previous existence on the board. Her posts since 2005 do not intuitively seem to me to be written by the same person.

Restrangled posts another link, with a more extensive letter from Rayvin that doesn’t jive with the earlier posted letter. Now we find that Jason R, jumped off a building and is recorded has having died of an aneurysm. I thought originally he could have taken poison or warfarin, rat poison, that caused bleeding No way can a person jumping from a building be described as dying of an aneurism causing internal bleeding.

Change the name Rayvin to Raving. Giuliani, where have we heard that name before, why not Elvis, Napoleon or Cleopatra.

Rayvin’s stories are focused on mal-functional families, loss of property and finances, ill-health, wheelchairs, missionary/pioneer terminology etc.

Yup, I could go on, but locate RavingRayvin first, then pursue or kill this story.

I apologize to anybody if anything I have written has lead them down the garden path or on a wild goose chase.

I also sincerely apologize to Dan Sidlyk and the Watchtower for having promulgated unsubstantiated allegations.

I also have started a new thread called Certainty of Uncertainty.

belbab

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit