I am having a bad day

by Vivamus 63 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Satanus
    Satanus

My dad used to get terrible migraines. I think they were from him being in a situation that he hated. I sometimes wonder if migraines aren't a reaction to feeling stuck in an intolerable situation. Just wondering.

S

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Quote Sparky: So honey, I am proud that you are getting help and you are not alone. Not alone at all. Please hang in there. I will be right there with you.

And I'm proud of you, sweetheart.

Viv, hope you're able to find some relief!

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

Dear Viv: It's hard to appreciate anything when you're in agony! Good things remain, good people are patient, we will be here through the pain and on the other side...

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Again, I want to thank you all for your kind words, hugs and advice. Since my post, my headaches have been constant (about a 5 on a scale of 1 to 10) with only two really bad episodes. However, painmedication is not really working, which annoys the hell outta me when I think positive and makes me want to bang my head against the wall when I think negative, lol.

My employers doctor judged me unfit for work last week (I see him every 6 weeks) and that visit to him marked the six months of sitting at home. My therapists still swears that the headaches will go away once I have completed therapy. Whether I believe her or not, I do believe its good for me to go to her, since I have blocked situations in my past from memory.

For the tips and tricks regarding medication, I will make a doctors appointment tomorrow to discuss posibilities.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit