Myspace- newly dissacociated and need support! please read

by burningbridges 46 Replies latest jw friends

• DJK
    DJK

I sent you a pm.

• dudeski
    dudeski

hi brooke!

i also added you (i'm soul-obsequial inhesion), and was similarly surprised to see your account deleted almost immediately. all of us understand exactly what you are going through, and can appreciate the internal conflict possessing you now. i am also sure that everyone has shared their similar experiences with you by offering some words of encouragement or just sympathetic ears. unfortunately for individuals such as myself, i never had the internet when i left the cult - and faced the same existentialist questions and dilemmas that you face now, only i had to do it entirely on my own, without help, without empathy from like-minded individuals, and completely alone

i do not wish to encourage you to leave the jw's based solely on my own subjective judgments, or opinions on the religion. as much as i utterly despise the fundamentalist judeo-christian world view (in particular, the jw's) i do not feel this will help you in the ways you probably require at this point in your life. however, i wish to convey a point of view that helped me when i faced with the same situation bearing down on you now:

i believe in truth. truth as it pertains to myself and my life only. in order to achieve this state of truth one needs to have both sides of the story, both sides of the argument. when one side acts to suppress the opposing arguments, as the witnesses are NOTORIOUS for doing, truth is destroyed - and all that remains is propaganda. personal truth degenerates to just a pipedream when faced under the enduringly mind-numbing effects of propaganda, and anyone, or any organization, who tries to maintain their beliefs in such a way is a blundering fool at best

the jw's are NOT honest about their history, and this alone negates any semblance of truth implied in their beliefs. given how the cult prefers to call itself the 'truth', they sure do have a one-sided view of what they like to call truth - and the propaganda used to convey such 'truth' is a blasphemy unto itself. salvation is found only in a careful examination of both sides, not in just the dogmatic narrow view of the governing body, the liars that they truly are.

~find your truth~

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree

I empathize with you. I have similar circumstances. I added you to my Myspace last night. I'll check later to see if your account is back up.

Isaac

• Bryan
    Bryan

Is you mom in? Hope you're doing okay.

Best,

Bryan

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    IT' ME! my Phycho husband deleted my account, went ape shit on me, changes all my passwords, closed accounts, ext. the only accounthe didnt mess with is my personal banking. thank GOD)

lmao... what a dumb ass.

• burningbridges
    burningbridges

i started a new thread explaining what happened. just go to my topic history and click on the one about my myspace being closed

• horrible life

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit