• free2think
    free2think

Welcome Brooke

I just added you on myspace.

• erandir
    erandir

wtg, Brooke!

I just added you on myspace.

I so much want to d.a. My conscience screams at me to do so, but it would negatively affect my wife who is still a semi-active j-dub.

Good luck to you!

• davegod
    davegod

You have just made the first steps. You have no idea the journey that is before you. It will be rough for a while. Beleive it or not, JW's do not make who you are. They do not set your reputation. There is a lot bigger world out there. You will learn things in time that will blow your mind. You now can really dig deep into the bible and religion. Till this point the focus has been narrow and false. Look into the lies of the bible and the society. You have freed your body, now free your mind!

• averyniceguy
    averyniceguy

Welcome to the board! I have read your myspace page. You have PM.

• Billzfan23
    Billzfan23

I wish ya the best through all of this Brooke... Frequent this site to get what ya need and hang in there!

• avishai
    avishai

Welcome, gonna add you right now!!

I'm "Sam" on myspace.

• avishai
    avishai
    A little about me, I have been married for five years and my husband is still a witness and will NEVER leave. He has anxiety and depression and because he finds it hard to make new relationships, told me he would never leave becasue he can not start over like I can.

Hmmm, if he knew what they do to kids and how they protect molesters...

See, I'm a dad, and if I found that out...

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Welcome Brooke. I also just DA'd, my sister did the week before me. Our mom is hardcore and started shunning us before the letters went in the mail. My husband left the org 8 yrs ago, it took me a long time, but I finally wised up. With you already out it may not be as hard to start over as he thinks. Our 3 kids have hardly noticed anything different. That is until Gma quit talking to them and they got a load of Xmas gifts. They are very happy and we are truly united. Your husband may not listen yet, but don't give up. I was so loyal I nearly died from not accepting blood. Now look at me, an apostate and proud of it! I need to update my profile, that reminded me. Yes, I am crazy.

I don't have myspace, but I'll help with your book if you want.

momz

• Honesty
    Honesty

Welcome Brooke !!!

I DA'd in 2004.

My spouse and I divorced because I was 'spiritually endangering' the family with my new beliefs about Jesus, salvation, grace and the Watchtower Society.

I do pray that your family will not disintegrate because you rejected the false doctrines and policies of the Watchtower Society.

PS I grew up listening to Steve Miller.

• dogisgod
    dogisgod

Welcome Brooke. This is a place of healing and learning.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit