Myspace- newly dissacociated and need support! please read

by burningbridges 46 Replies latest jw friends

• KenseiShimonzu
    KenseiShimonzu

Hi there Brooke,I'm relatively new 'round these parts myself,wanna MS friend? I'll send you request in a minute,my username is simply "Kensei" 'round there,anyways,welcome to the board/family glad to have ya.:P-KenShi P.S. Your Hub looks like the guy that plays as "Curtis Lemansky" on "The Shield".

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

BurningBritches,

I just noticed that your MySpace account is gone.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

BurningBritches,

I just noticed that your MySpace account is gone.

I thought I smelled something earlier......

• Micky4321
    Micky4321

Looks like she deleted it. Here is mine if anyone want's to request me as a friend.

http://www.myspace.com/shellsuniqueboutique1

• KenseiShimonzu
    KenseiShimonzu

Hmmm,maybe her hub got on and deleted her acct,or made her delete it or something.

• brinjen
    brinjen
    Hmmm,maybe her hub got on and deleted her acct,or made her delete it or something.

That's what I was thinking...

• KenseiShimonzu
    KenseiShimonzu

That's what I was thinking...

Yeah,I can't see any other reason why she'd disappear all of a sudden like that,her MS page was pretty elaborate,with pics and stuff..she accepted my friend request,but her acct looks like it was deleted after that.

• DJK
    DJK

My newest friend is gone already.

She never indicated any problems like this with the hubby. Maybe it's just the beginning of a spousal abuse problem.

• burningbridges
    burningbridges

IT' ME! my Phycho husband deleted my account, went ape shit on me, changes all my passwords, closed accounts, ext. the only accounthe didnt mess with is my personal banking. thank GOD) I ended up leaving him alast night and am staying at my mom's.... Don't worry guys, I'll set up a new one. He can't delete the forum ya know!!!!

What a crazy man I'm married to!!!! I'm defenetely being emotionally abused.

Brooke

• dawg
    dawg

Burning,

I've not posted for three weeks, mostly becasue I was busy... but your thread brings me back... I just wanted to say how sorry I am that you're going through such a mess. Hang in there gal, we've all been there. HUff

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit