Myspace- newly dissacociated and need support! please read

by burningbridges 46 Replies latest jw friends

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Hello "friend!"

• worldtraveller
    worldtraveller

Welcome to JWD. I would like you to ask your husband to show you where it says in the real bible that the WTS is God's direct communications channel.

When he gives you the blank stare, you can mention that there is more than a dozen verses that tell us that Jesus is the way.

It sounds like your marriage is in trouble if you cannot possibly talk about anything but the society. If you are sincerely out, you need to figure out if you should continue with this.

Everyone here wishes you good luck and Happy New Year!

• burningbridges
    burningbridges

Yes I do have children, we have a two year old girl. So it's very hard for us right now. I left because for the last two years something just didn't seem right. I looked into the history of the witnesses within their own literature and discovered all the failed prophecies from the past and that they have changes NUMEROUS times the year of chirsts return. i firmly do NOT believe that 1914 was the year of the lord's return. My marriage is under a lot of strain, i do not know if it will make it.

Brooke

• changeling
    changeling

Welcome Brooke!

I don't do the MySpace thing but I look forward to your posts on here. This is a wonderful support group.

changeling

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy
    My marriage is under a lot of strain, i do not know if it will make it.

It's not selfish to make sure you are ok and in a position to live life as you should...your little one will learn to do what you do...so don't settle for surviving. Find happy...it's out there.

WLG

• THX1139
    THX1139

G'day Brooke

you've taken a step in the right direction, just keep stepping that way. protect your daughter from the wt at all cost. your husband may quickly become your enemy too. expect it and accept it. eventually you'll find new love, maybe right here. best regards and God speed.

• burningbridges
    burningbridges

this morniing I felt all alone and abandoned. Now I feel accepted and understood. Thank you. I have changed my profile to public, so any of you who just want to read my blogs, click on this link. there are more than just what is listed, so go to "more blogs" on the right side too.

http://www.myspace.com/brookiesugarcookiebaby

Brooke

• rolling rock
    rolling rock

Wecome to the board!!!

I don't do myspace, but I read your page and just wanted to say everthing will be OK.

Your man would be nuts to leave you gal. Your a lovley looking lady and a caring mom. (although you are a Packer fan)

See you around.
    BadChad.

• lesterd
    lesterd

Just remember the "true love" the WT implies, practice that and never let your husband steamroll you with the untruths of the org, Christ said that his followers would be known by the mark of love, hubby can be repelled by love and if he is then he deserves the borg.

Love, strength and keep YOUR faith.

Dave

• Evidently
    Evidently

Brooke, There are people on this board that are living situations just like yours.

Some have already walked the path you're on now and have remained with their mates, some not.

Unfortunately, sometimes the marriage just can't be saved because your goals are just too different. I was fortunate, my wife was a willing participant in leaving the borg.

My point is don't be afraid to stay a while and socialize. There are so many points of view and life experiences here you will no doubt find people that you can relate to and will offer good ideas when it comes to navigating your new found freedom from the WTBTS.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit