Suicide attempt and I am heartbroken

by Iforget 44 Replies latest jw friends

• FadingAway
    FadingAway

((((((((((Iforget)))))))) So sorry you have to deal with this. I will be thinking of you and your family through this time.

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

I would suggest but only from a personal perspective that genuinely wanting to die when otherwise healthy is more a persons experience of lack of love. People close by and regularly in contact who for some reason dont click with the said individual at an emotional level. Lots of you on here will kmow what the feeling is like when you mutually are bonded like glue to the hearts of another who also understands your innermost feelings. If a person who's void of that in life also takes a coupla other hits for whateva reason, then the walls come tumblin and the heart is wanting out!

Not really an illness, but more a chain of events only the individual knows the cumulative feeling of. IMHO.

• Dagney
    Dagney

(((((((((Iforget)))))))))))

I feel so bad for your brother and you. (GD religion. ) He is lucky he has you.

He can get help, and things can turn out alright, it will just take some time and the right assistance.

Know we are thinking of you.

• avishai
    avishai

I would suggest but only from a personal perspective that genuinely wanting to die when otherwise healthy is more a persons experience of lack of love. People close by and regularly in contact who for some reason dont click with the said individual at an emotional level. Lots of you on here will kmow what the feeling is like when you mutually are bonded like glue to the hearts of another who also understands your innermost feelings. If a person who's void of that in life also takes a coupla other hits for whateva reason, then the walls come tumblin and the heart is wanting out!

Not really an illness, but more a chain of events only the individual knows the cumulative feeling of. IMHO.

(((R. crusoe)) It can be both, environmental or chemical or both.

• llbh
    llbh

(((((( Iforget))))) I am so sorry to hear your sad news. Big Big hugs. I lost my bro (non JW) 14 years ago - natural death It was awful. My mum and dad never really got over it. He was 36.

The good thing to come out of it is that it changed me , i am now much for the day , and want to savour the moment and enjoy my life. It was beneficial oddly enough.

Hope you find him well and that he gets the help he so desperately needs. Tell him we care.

regards David

• changeling
    changeling

I'm so sorry.

changeling

• Maddie
    Maddie

(((((((Iforget)))))))) I am so sorry that this has happened. My thoughts are with both of you and hopefully he will get the helps he needs.

Maddie

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles

I'm really sorry to hear this. He's lucky to have a sister like you to support him at this time.

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

I am so sorry

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

(((Iforget)))

My thoughts are with you and your brother. I pray that your love and support speaks to him in a way that he will be able to hear and receive

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit