Just talked to Witnesses at my door for Hour about Watchtower Child Abuse

by flipper 59 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

I am SO PROUD of you! This was one call they are SURE to remember! I hope that some of this sank down into their hearts.

And Amen to Mouthy for expressing just what she did!

hugs,

Annie

• Mary
    Mary

Excellent job Mr. Flipper! Although It's a foregone conclusion that whatever elder they talk to will tell them not to pay any attention to people like you who obviously know what they're talking about......

Make sure you report your time on a piece of paper and send it in to Crooklyn.

• bronzefist
    bronzefist

Good teaching job Flipper. Any chance they may do a return visit since they left the Awake?

brzfst

• juni
    juni

good reasoning points...

• flipper
    flipper

BRENT R- Good idea Brent ! I try to keep plenty of the child abuse news releases in my truck as well, just in case I am accosted by some informal witness or street witness. Wouldn't want them to go without being informed properly ! I'm sure this information will makethem think.

CHANGELING- Thanks, sis ! It was a fun invigorating one hour of anti-witnessing ! And what is better, I might have a couple prospects there !

SUNSPOT- Thanks Annie. I hope some of it really sunk down into them. Hope they talk with others about it.

MARY- Thanks Mary. I agree the elders will try to stymie them and probably tell them not to talk with others in the kingdom hall about it. Hey, I don't turn time in on it, but I count the time in my head and heart ! Lots more rewarding !

BRONZEFIST- I don't know if they will call on me as a return visit . But, if they do they will be witnessed to by me again. And I will go right back to the same topic of conversation as before- the child abuse scandal, believe me ! I won't let em' switch the subject ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• juni
    juni

very good Flipper.... remember that is how you were taught... DON'T LET THEM CHANGE THE SUBJECT.. GET THEM BACK ON SUBJECT. ho ho ho

• bronzefist
    bronzefist

Hopefully they will have the courage to come back Flipper.

When I was pioneering the thing to do would have been to mark you down on the do not call list or "danger elders only" list.

brzfst

• Highlander
    Highlander
    MARY- Thanks Mary. I agree the elders will try to stymie them and probably tell them not to talk with others in the kingdom hall about it. Hey, I don't turn time in on it, but I count the time in my head and heart ! Lots more rewarding !

But ofcourse, that is what we expect and want to happen. When the elder dismisses the brother and sister when they mentioned the lawsuits, it will confirm exactly what you told them about information control.

• worldtraveller
    worldtraveller

"The bun sister". Now that's the best description of someone I've heard in a long time. Very funny! You have planted a seed that will grow into 2 flowers of doubt. Very well done! Now why does God forbid Witnesses at my door? Not one in 15 years. Maybe it's the wind chimes in front.

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

Excellent work, Mr. Flipper. That's two more light bulbs going off, hopefully.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit