• hubert
    hubert

bttt

Excellent anti-witnessing, Mr. Flipper.

Hubert

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear Flipper,

That was a AWESOME experience!!!!! My Father (Rockhound) and I were talking today and he said that the topic of Pediphilia cannot be debated. The facts prove that in these cases these men were known child molestors by the elders, and in time were appointed, only to remolest more children while being elders and ministerial servants.

The 607 issue, being a cult or not, etc..are things that they can debate, but not this subject. I agree with you, we need to keep this in front of them, and hold their feet to the fire! We need to inform as many as we can, because like you just showed with your experience, most have no clue.

Thank you so much for sharing!! Keep up the great work!! You never know how many you may get to wake up!!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

Mr. Flipper,

It appears to me that you find yourself in an ideal situation where your comments could be listened to without fear by a jw adherent---having never been in the religion yourself, plus having relatives who are jws.

I had relatives who were witnesses, but I was never in it. And I told them when I talked with their presiding overseer at my doorstep in July, he had no idea about the child abuse scandal either ! And said the society had no plans to inform rank and file members about it, or no announcements to be made. So, that was it, I took their Awake, and I placed a news release with them and gave them very important things to think about in regards to " cult information mind control ". Interestingly enough, they were really paying attention when I talked with them about having the freedom of choice to be informed by the media, and the fact that they have not been allowed to hear about this from their superiors . I could tell they were really listening and pondering. So another 2 JW's informed. It made my day, and I hope they do something with the information I gave them.

This is wonderful news! Indeed another 2 jws informed. This makes my day, too!

*hugs*

ESTEE

• flipper
    flipper

DEVON MCBRIDE- Hopefully these 2 witnesses will do some research now , and enlighten themselves !

SOONER7nc- I really believe the witnesses are in a kind of , " information control hell " , of sorts so they can never be really aware of what's really going on in the organization. I really feel sorry for rank and file members. I'll keep chopping away !

HUBERT- Thanks for the nice words ! Oh! And thanks for the beer dude! Love it ! I'll have to have one after my nap, I worked all night. Peace.

LADY LIBERTY- Very true LL . They cannot debate the child abuse cases because they are documented ! Written in stone, so they can't deny it happened ! Most of them really don't know about it though. It is truly sad the GB doesn't inform their members . I think the average JW would probably respect the governing body more if they did ! So, I'm glad they don't ! Just shows how messed up they are. Any who continue coming to my door are going to continue getting a talking to for an hour or more about the child abuse coverups ! Wonder if they'll start figuring it out not to come to my door? I took their Awake! Aren't they supposed to come back ? They still need some schoolin', I'm not done with them yet .

ESTEE- Well , I was pulling the wool over their eyes. I lied and said I was associated with the witnesses and had relatives in , so they would listen and talk with me . I was really baptized and am just an inactive fader of 4 years . Does that make me a bad boy ? The deception was given to them for their own good actually, because if I had said I am an inactive witness, nothing else I would continue to say, would have been listened to . And my purpose was to help them, to get them informed ! Just pretend I was an undercover secret agent guy for righteousness and justice , then we will call it good . Sound fair, Estee? Hope I didn't shock you too much. A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do to help others ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• flipper
    flipper

Thought I'd bump this thread up from 2007 with an experience I had when a JW elder and another JW came to my door and we discussed child abuse. It may give some ideas on how to approach all the current child abuse WT craziness coming out

• PaintedToeNail
    PaintedToeNail

You were very cool and level headed when you spoke with them! That must have been a powerful thing to hear.

• HeyThere
    HeyThere

Absolutely awesome stuff here flip. Thanks for bumping.

• flipper
    flipper

PAINTED TOE NAIL- It was a pretty intense discussion. I tried to leave no stone unturned. I think the JW lady was thinking after we talked, but the elder just kept making excuses.

HEY THERE- You are welcome, thanks. I think it's important to speak out about WT child abuse and inform even JW's themselves when we are out and about or if they call at our home. If I have to listen to them- then they are going to listen to me

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

Excellent job Flipper!

• flipper
    flipper

3RDGEN- Yeah, thanks. People gotta know about these crimes- including JW's themselves

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit