Just talked to Witnesses at my door for Hour about Watchtower Child Abuse

by flipper 59 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Maddie
    Maddie

I think it was fantastic the way you handled it, I wish I could express things so well. Well done!

Maddie

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

When this story first aired about The pedophilia stuff in california,

The first thing the Organization should have done is tell the people going out in Field Service. They have sent ministers out ill-equipped as how to handle the confrontations at the doors. It would have been a common courtesy, something the ORG seems to know nothing about.

To my very best friend in the truth, I sent her the NBC news article ....so she would know this when you are out in service. I did not bash the Witnesses, it was just FYI. I never heard a word from her after that.

Good Job, flipper, Bad job to the society for not informing people what they might get hit with when going door to door. Thats very shitty of them considering its publishers efforts that are housing and feeding them up in Brooklyn.

purps

• Merry Magdalene
    Merry Magdalene

and what they said! I am terrible at speaking extemporaneously, especially on important issues. It takes me forever to get my thoughts together and then to express them vocally??? I trip all over my tongue. So thank goodness people like you exist!

~Merry

• flipper
    flipper

KW-13 Thanks Robin, I appreciate your support, from Batman !

ABANDONED- Thanks guy ! They were really nice J-dubs. I just wanted them to be informed.

MOUTHY- Thanks for the prayer, sis ! Hey, anything to help these poor people to see they are being duped by the Watchtower society !

DT- They were fairly open minded as far as JW's go. But they are truly " mind controlled " and enslaved by the Watchtower publishing company.

PENNY 2- I am hopeful they will talk to others about it at their meeting tomorrow ! Make the news spread like wildfire , I hope. Hopefully they will tell rank and file publishers first, before going to elders who would then put the kabosh on it !

CARLA- Send your JW over. I'll give him something to ponder and think about.

JK- You are right. Just another brick in the wall taken out. If we can get enough bricks out of the wall in time, the wall may collapse ! At least I'm hoping ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• jambon1
    jambon1

I always scratch my head as to why theses sorts of people are still in the WTS.

You gave them some thinking material.

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

You are the bomb! Bombs away!

So proud of you!

• flipper
    flipper

WAC- Hey thanks, bud. I owe it all to you with that book you turned me onto. " Combatting Cult Mind Control". You created a monster here! Thanks.

MADDIE- Thanks sis ! We can also thank Steve Hassan for the book, " Combatting Cult Mind Control ". I gave these publishers another angle to think from as opposed to what they would normally hear. Especially in regards to how they are limited in what they are informed about.

PURPLE SOFA- It is true the WTS does not provide training to them for this , in my opinion, because they haven't even informed the rank and file members about the child abuse settlements ! 95% of the witnesses still don't know about it, I swear ! I too sent only the NBC news release to my witness dad and mom, and my 2 daughters, with no commentary from me on it. Not a word of response from them about it. Not a peep, quiet as church mouses ! Weird. Maybe they think this will all go away like a bad dream or something ! They won't inform the rank and file members of this child abuse scandal because the governing body believes in " information control ", as is mentioned in Steve Hassan's book, " Combatting Cult Mind Control". The Watchtower society has too much to lose by informing their members. Sick.

MERRY MAGDALENE- Well, sis, I've done some reading and it has helped me to know how to collect my thoughts to do this. Thanks, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• flipper
    flipper

JAMBON 1- Thanks, I hope they do use their thinking ability now . Critical thinking ability.

AWAKE & WATCHING- Thanks sis, appreciate it. Trying to love bomb them in a peculiar way that they are unaccustomed to ! Hope it works ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• BrentR
    BrentR

Awsome job flip! I will make sure that I have a copy of the news release not only by my front door but also out in my shop. I am more likely to be out there when they come by on Sat mornings then in the house.

I can only ponder how devastating it would have been back when I was beating on doors to have that level of info handed to me. Back then they had a much tighter grip on information then now.

• changeling
    changeling

I'm glad you had a fun Saturday!

changeling

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit