WHO SURVIVED...."75"..?

by OUTLAW 58 Replies latest social relationships

• moshe
    moshe

Well, I was an up and coming JW in 1975 and by 76 I was appointed an elder at the age of 25, serving where the need was greater. By 1977 I had resigned as an elder and I spent the next 10 years getting punished by the JW 'rope-a-dope'. That is, until I found my way out of the JW religion after reading my first apostate book in 1988. I came out fighting mad, and the JWs have been getting my right hook ever since.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Rick says This is why the Watchtower Organization is still in business today!

Rick, as long as there are millions of witnesses around the planet, the Watchtower Org will still be in business!

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

I Survived it. I was actually pregnant in 1975... my daugher is 35 now.

Coffee

• clarity
    clarity

Oh and I survived it too,

all my survival plans got trashed tho, a "safe room" where my 4 kids could hide if gog and his hordes came to throw us all into prison. All my food stocks got stale!

The big tank for extra gasoline took ever so long to use up! Two kids had already dropped out of school early.

Oh yeah those were the days. Funny, hardly anything was said about it .......... felt like, to voice disappointment would be disloyal to jehovah. Well those kids are middle aged now ..... and their kids have finished school!!

Not funny, not us being over eager, we didn't make this up.......THEY LIED.

clarity

• Mary
    Mary

I was very young but I remember the build-up to it.....one brother in my old congregation actually cautioned everyone that 'we do not know the day or the hour' and was promptly shunned by one and all.

I remember the following summer when F*cktard Freddy Franz told us all it was our fault for expecting Armageddon........stupid asshole.......

• Bungi Bill
    Bungi Bill

I was so blind to their nonsense that I even signed up as a regular pioneer early in the following year, 1976. It took nealy 20 years for the penny to finally drop!

Bill.

• JRK
    JRK

Koolaid dude must have drank from a pitcher that was laced with acid. Outlaw afraid of the WTS? Or RF's imbecilic comments?

Ha ha.

JK

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Mary!..

I remember the following summer when F*cktard Freddy Franz told us all it was our fault for expecting Armageddon..
    stupid asshole.......Mary

JW`s took his 1975 Physco Babble sooooo seriously..

In the End..

He didn`t have the Balls,to Admit he was Wrong..

It was everyone elses Fault..

What a Worm..

Fred Franz`s Drivers License Photo..

http://www.animalstown.com/animals/e/earthworm/earth-worm-image-01.jpg

........................ ...OUTLAW

• tenyearsafter
    tenyearsafter

I was 24 and remember how I managed to just shrug off the passing of the date...I sucked up the lame excuse that "we never said that" and just kept on walking blindly down the path. At least I didn't sell everything and quit my job!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit