WHO SURVIVED...."75"..?

by OUTLAW 58 Replies latest social relationships

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

WHO SURVIVED..."1975"...,I`m just curious,how many of us,are there?Those of us that lived though this,will know what I mean.

• TheHighPriest
    TheHighPriest

I was seven years old but I never forget.

THP

• larc
    larc

I was 35 years old and out already. I thought it was a bunch of foolishness.
    Always has been, always will be.

• HappyHeathen
    HappyHeathen

Yup, I was there. Left in May, 1975, in my early twenties. Was having a meltdown and sure I wouldn't survive armaggedon. BUT I'M STILL HERE. YIPPEEEE!

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

me me me me....!!!

I was 17 at the time...wasn't too disappointed as I found out around that time that certain young sisters
    in the cong. were actually total spunk-buckets....

I do recall the buildup to 75 was much more intense than 75 itself, once 75 arrived it of course was being
    played down by the oldies.....

The Pope

• Latte
    Latte

Ah, yes '75' The year that is was dunked,I was sweet sixteen. The whole expectation of it went right over my head, as I was having quite some 'good times' with my JW friends.

So, sadly it took me this long to work it all out.

'If I could turn back time' (Sang loudly in best Cher voice)

Latte

• joelbear
    joelbear

I was also 17.

I survived but I did not come out unscathed.

Joel

• Tina
    Tina

Hi Outlaw,
    Wasn't baptized then,but sure remember those days.Tina

Jehovahs Witnesses,Proudly Serving Their Corporate Masters!

• teejay
    teejay

I was 17. Luckily for me, I got baptized in March 1974. Made it in just in time!!! Whew! That was close.

How about you, Outlaw?

• COMF
    COMF

I was there. Not raised in it, I was 22 and looking for answers. Got baptized in January 1976. I remember the excitement and the sense of impending deliverance, and how it was whipped up and maintained, all very well.

COMF

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit