WHO SURVIVED...."75"..?

by OUTLAW 58 Replies latest social relationships

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

I was jusy 3 years old so I don't remember a damn thing. I'm not certain that my mom understood anything about that nonsense since she was just studying at the time and didn't speak a word of english either...

V665V665

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

This must be Drege up old OUTLAW Threads day..

LOL!!

Thanks to all who have posted..

It always amazed me that older,still active JW`s don`t remember 1975..

How BrainWashed would you have to be,to forget years of your life?..

........................ ...OUTLAW

• Walt Whitman
    Walt Whitman

I remember the anticipation for 1975. It was intense. I remember in 1969 a District Overseer asking me at DA lunch how did it feel to know that I would never reach the age of 30 in this old system. I was turning 19 at the time.

He was so certain. As were so many official JWs that Armageddon would come before 1975. Well, it came and went with lots of obfuscation. Now 41 years later ... I'm not waiting any longer. BTW, I'm 60 now and my three sons have reached adulthood.

• ReallyTrulyAthena
    ReallyTrulyAthena

I was 7 years old. That year, my mother became baptized (after about off-and-on studying for about 11 years and pressure from my JW dad). And then of course, nothing happened. No paradise. Life as we knew it continued. Dad became even more quiet, aloof and unreachable. But he never deviated from the warped path he chose for himself and his family.

Sometimes I still dream of the 'end-of-this-World' artwork from the literature (more like horrific visions). I was a pretty anxious kid...no wonder, considering all the fear and terror they poured into our heads, hearts and souls...

RTA

• paladin
    paladin

I did. What a waste of my years. I knew something was not right about this religion after September/October passed during that year.

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

To bad that OUTLAW who survived 1975 is dead on arrival when it comes to identifiyng who he really is.

Evidently the brain washing was very effective, 37 years and still frightened. " His bark is bigger than his bite"

This is why the Watchtower Organization is still in business today!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Silly Person..

(Doesn`t deserve a Name)..

To bad that OUTLAW who survived 1975 is dead on arrival when it comes to identifiyng who he really is.
    Evidently the brain washing was very effective, 37 years and still frightened. " His bark is bigger than his bite"
    This is why the Watchtower Organization is still in business today!

So..

The Watchtower would be out of Business,if You Knew who I Was ?..

LOL!!..

Your IQ would have to Improve Dramatically,for you to be Considered Stupid..

........................ ...OUTLAW

• clarity
    clarity

Ricky, what are you doing!

Didn't your mommy tell you that if you can't say something nice .... don't say anything at all!

You're still not too old to get a darn good spanking young man!!

Oh wait ................

• InterestedOne
    InterestedOne

What the hell is koolaid man talking about?

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

Yeah,I was there.It was crazy-like.There were spaceships and earthquakes,and sharks came right out of the water and into your houses.Then these dead smelly people came out of the ground and wanted food and clothes and thier one phone call.Pretty soon all that was left was a group of smelly once dead vikings and like,cowboys and jehovhs Witnesses!!! But we all got to ride around on tigers and fly into town to get the mail on large birds,so that made being without tv ok..It sure is nice here,with no evil "worldly people" always trying to get you to sin and sing christmas songs and play Stevie Nicks records and play with Smurf Dolls.We do a lot of hanging out in gardens,eating grapes and having our pictures taken with the lions..Nope,cant really complain at all!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit