I'm leeeeeaving, on a jet plane, la la la la la la la la

by erynw 37 Replies latest jw friends

• erynw
    erynw

Tomorrow morning, 12 hours from now, I will be on my way to Disneyworld to meet the mouse in person. I have wanted to go there ever since I was a kid and now it's happening. I know I'm going to be 6 years old when I go through those gates.

Due to my current health issue, it's going to be physically demanding for me, but I'm going to do my best to see everything I can, for as long as I can and enjoy every second of it. Please send me your good thoughts and energy, I know I'll feel it!

I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alt

I'll be thinking about you every moment I'm away.

• Gopher
    Gopher

I'm so happy for you, Eryn. Which part are you visiting? Or do you have some sort of multi-day pass? It'd be fun to imagine where you're going.

Since you're going on a weekend in December, there will be long lines. If you get to the front entrance early, they may be able to get you a wheelchair or scooter so that you don't have to be on your feet all the time. Also there are certain shows (like Country Bear Jamboree in the Magic Kingdom) that you can enjoy from your seat.

Have a great time, and remember dreams do come true!

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

I am SO TICKLED for you Eryn! I have never been to FL but I know I would enjoy meeting "the Mouse" even at MY age!

hugs,

Annie

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Give Mickey a kiss for us!!!

momz

• Open mind
    Open mind

Have a wonderful time Eryn!!

Open Mind

• PEC
    PEC

Philip

• erynw
    erynw

Hey Gopher,

I have a scooter reserved so I should be good as far as long distance walking goes.

We have a 5 day park-hopper pass. We're going to try to see everything!

alt

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Have fun,

Tell Ariel, Pocahontas, Cinderella, and Sleeping Beauty HI for me.

purps

• Dagney
    Dagney

Have fun at the "Happiest Place on Earth!"

• Maddie
    Maddie

Some dreams do come true then Eryn. Have a wonderful time!

Maddie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit