I'm leeeeeaving, on a jet plane, la la la la la la la la

by erynw 37 Replies latest jw friends

• Es
    Es

Have an awesome time, I would so love to go there one day, esp with the kids!

es

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

"It is never too late to have a happy childhood." — Tom Robbins

Here's to a safe and enjoyable trip!

~Sue

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

Have fun.

alt

• onacruse
    onacruse

Call me a dumbpoophead, and I deserve it!...until this evening I didn't know about your health condition (bikerchic told me).

May you have the very greatest of times!

Hugs to you,

Craig

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Be careful.

That place is demonized, you know?

LOL!

Have a blast, eryn!

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

Indeed, donald duck is actually demonic duck, and did you know if you take his nephews, multiply them by two, and mush them together with donald you get a seven headed duck beast? Something to think about!

Have fun. :)

• memario
    memario

HAVE FUN ERYN!!!

mickey.gif MICKEY MOUSE image by WhiteTigers_2008

Love

Memario and Bumble Bee

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Have a good time Eryn and heed Horrible Life's advice, dont eat at the Norwegian buffet. That has got to be the grossest food I have ever eaten in my life. That is the first and only buffet I have ever eaten at that I didnt get my money's worth.

The potato salad was about the only thing I could eat there that didnt make my stomach want to heave.

Go to the German buffet, you will be well satisfied there.

Anybody on board from Norway? How do you all eat that stuff?

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

Hey, party on, girl! Have a great time at DW. I don't know anything about the Norway buffet, have never been to Disneyworld, but I have to tell you that any culture that could come up with lutefisk has no cuisine worthy of the word. Except for lefse, those are damned good. But have you ever tried to swallow lutefisk? It's the only food I can ever remember that was so revolting I had to spit it out instantly.

• horrible life
    horrible life

I looked up Lutefisk on Wikipedia, OMG they take dried cod or white fish, and soak it in lye for several days. Got to be careful, and do it right, or it will turn into soap. Full detailed directions are here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lutefisk in case you want to try it. I'm not going to eat a vegetable that has soaked for a few days, let alone a meat or fish, with or without the lye.

Thanks for the second, Junction Guy and Hortensia.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit