I'm leeeeeaving, on a jet plane, la la la la la la la la

by erynw 37 Replies latest jw friends

• horrible life
    horrible life

Eryn, so you can do more, and not get so tired, as was said, rent (I think they are free, but with a deposit) a wheel chair, and ask at guest services or guest relations, about being able to jump to the head of every line.

Don't feel bad about doing it, It's no big deal. They have a wheel chair access line everywhere. People understand if you get out of the wheelchair, and walk 10 steps to get on a ride. Doing this, also enables everybody in your party to also be able to be with you.

I know this is crude, but you know how I am by now, and I am gonna just say it. My husband says that next time we go, he is getting a wheel chair!! I told him to be sure to get an electric one, and me and daughter can sit on each arm, and let him drive us everywhere!! Your friends and family will love you a little bit more, if thats possible, for getting them into and onto the attractions, without standing in lines!!!

I hope you have a wonderful time, I have been there 1 time, and Disneyland 5 times. It is magical, even at my age!!! Don't bother spending more that 1/2 day at the Animal park. Get in, and Get out. Seen one giraffe, seen them all. (Seriously) See the shows there, ride the dinosaur ride, It's been 4 years. Do not ride the bus or truck with lots of seats, whatever it is, to the back country. It his a chug hole, and my butt rose off of that seat 2 feet, and hurt my back. For what?? so I could see the ears and half of a head, sticking out from behind a big rock. Go to a zoo instead. There are so many more fun things to do in the other parks!!!!!

Damn, I wish I could go!!!! If you or anybody else, who wants to really plan your trip, to Disneyworld, Buy Disneyworld for Dummies. At a bookstore, in your town. I also bought Frommer's, but the Disney for dummies, was by far the best. That is all you need. It tells you what not to miss, what to avoid at certain times of the day, what to start with, as you enter the park, to get the most enjoyment. I brought it along, in a huge fanny pack, and had notes and items already highlighted with a marker.

I think it made a world of difference!! Have fun !!

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Yay Eryn! Micky will be so happy to see YOU!

alt

• horrible life
    horrible life

I almost forgot, The most important thing.

Do NOT eat in Norway at Epcot. OMG We ate at a buffet, cost $25.00 ? per person. It was the worst food, I have ever tasted. Atmosphere was lovely, like fine dining. But the FOOD!!!! Even the boiled red potatoes, tasted like they were boiled in soured water. Don't know what animal that meat was from. (really)

So I went to the cold cut lunch meats, and some kind of creamy salad, thought I could eat that, found a hair in the salad.

The lady was walking around with fancy deserts on a tray. So I thought, hey, a couple of those, will fill me up, especially for what we have paid for this all you can eat barf fest. My child and I were distraught about the taste of everything.

Desert lady comes around, leans over to show us these luscious beautiful deserts. Surprise!!! They are a separate charge!!!!!!!!!

No way. It was late, cold, we went back to our room, and ate chips and Vienna sausages. So it is a joke, Don't eat at Norway, and after you spent $100.00 on a meal, eat chips and Vienna sausage.

• JK666
    JK666

Eryn,

Enjoy the f**k out of Cali!

JK

• JK666
    JK666

Or Florida, I am confused?!?!

JK

• Priest73
    Priest73

have a blast e... I'm sending much love your way!!!

• changeling
    changeling

Have a blast! (((((((((((((((eryn)))))))))))))))

changeling

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

OMG Lady you have a wicked fun time! I know the mouse and his friends will be so happy to have you there and I am envious! Be sure to utilize a chair if you need one, but have a great time! Can't wait to see the pics when you get back!

Sherry

• horrible life
    horrible life

If you are staying inside the park, be sure to take advantage of the transportation buses, that take you to the front door of each park. You save a fortune on parking and walking. We were at the very back of the hotel, and we would drive to the front of the hotel, park and catch the bus. LOL Every little bit helped. Especially at the end of the day, when we would get in the car, and drive back to our room.

Downtown Disney, at the place to play games, is awesome. Wish I would have known how much fun, I would have saved more time for it. Several floors of physically interactive games. Example, a boat, holds several people, you watch a movie, and row. it feels like you are really on the water.

A computer, where you design your own roller coaster. Then you take everything out of your pockets, lock them up, and get inside a pod with your friend, and ride your coaster. Including loops!!! Awesome

Sorry, I keep thinking of what a wonderful time we had!!! Except Norway.

Take some food to snack on at night. Chips, soda etc... Way too expensive to just get a coke out of a machine, or grab a hot dog at midnight.

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

Congrats!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit